The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

N/w Bwra Bend Bonanza

weathergirls

N.N.W.R.F. CHAIRPERSON
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well done Bruce and Di,s LACEY VENTURE taking supreme and Kieth Ernshaws MUST BE MAGIC winning the dog final.

Lynne and Georges NO SURRENDER taking supreme scratch and winning fastest time trophy breaking the track record

FOUR SALE winning the 435yd scratch

a good turn out 85 dogs from all ends of country portsmouth, scotland and Ireland

full results tomorrow too tired now

apologies to anyone who did not get their bag of RED MILLS I will see that you get them

A special mention to SOPHIE one of Westhoughton club lurchers who certainly didn,t disgrace herself considering her age and the competition she had

ANYONE WANTING A DVD/VIDEO OF THE DAYS RACING I THINK THEY ARE £6 P.M ME OR TEL; 07764219147

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: well done all the winners :thumbsup:and a spiecial well done to kieth with his first dog final win & george with no surrender well done :thumbsup:

Had a great day, made all the sweeter by our 12mths old bitch taking Supreme Yearling. :huggles: Clever Talli :D .

:thumbsup: Great day good company...well done all the winners

well done to all the winners a good day out and will be back :thumbsup:

a big congratulations to al who ran the open a really good day :thumbsup:

congrats to the winners and a special well done to keith couldent think of a nicer bloke ide like to see win well done m8 :cheers:

Congratulations to all the winners,especially to Talli :thumbsup: .Glad to see everyone had a good days racing.

well done Must be magic saw him race last week and he looked very good, :thumbsup:

well done to all the winners especially jess (mandys dream) looks like you all had a great day anyone got the full programme.

Was a good day, nice weather & plenty dogs.

Congrats all the winners :cheers: especially Keith (Must be Magic) and Mark (Sail Away) 1st & 2nd in dog final, both club dogs!

was good day really enjoyed well done all winners espcially kieth who was over the moon,

well done to all the winners :thumbsup: , had a great day thanks to the organizers and workers :cheers:

well done all ,,,bruce&di with lacey,nice one,,,but a big well done,to keith with flash,,,,must be magic, am over the moon for you m8,and my other m8 tony with little tinkerman,i dont know where these lads get the time from to train these dogs to the standard that they are,,,as they work long hours,so keep it up lads,, :thumbsup:

Well done Lou,Phil & Mandys Dream :thumbsup: looks like you had a great day :D Karen

435yds

R Blue Lightning

B Four Sale 1st 25.17 (Graham's Dream x Showtime)

W Kestrel Flyer

No Limit

R Meb's Rosie

B Sugar Daddy

W Naz's Warrior

Bk Mandy's Dream 1st 15.45 (Graham's Dream x Ghd)

O Jack Seven

40lb ht1

R Come on Cushti

B No Surrender 1st 14.92 (Wor John x Solo)

W Penny's Worth 2nd

40lb ht2

Pem's Lad 1st 15.42 (Wonderwall x Aimee)

Gingerbred

Uptown Bear 2nd

40lb Final

R No Surrender 1st

B Uptown Bear

W Penny's Worth

Bk Pem's Lad

36lb

R Gypsy Queen 1st 15.56 (Mick's Mystery x Ghd)

B Smooby

W Stag Possesed

Bk Big Spot

Yearling

Angel of the North 15.90 (Master Blaster x Ghd) ??

Veteran

Moonpie 14.92 (Stewart x Hobgoblin) ??

Supreme Scratch

No Surrender - also fastest time of the day

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back