The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

naming a pup

Demblue

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We are looking for some ideas for a racing name for our black and white bitch!.Didicoy x She's Electric. :thumbsup:

;) ooh here we go I love thinking of racing names. What is her pet name? Maybe you could incorporate that into her racing name. All ive come up with up to now is Shes Coy :lol: but i have only just started thinking. :lol:

Whay about "Dido" "Did She" "She Did" or "Electric Blue"if you want to keep the Blue theme or she's Blue ?

Sherry, her pet name is Cassie, we thought tea leaf suited her perfectly, but that one is already taken! Bugger Lugs was next on the list, what do you think? :clown:

:p WHAT ABOUT SHE SPARKY? OR SPARKY? I LIKE DAVEYS SUGGESTIONS SO UP TO NOW WE HAVE THOUGHT OF THESE:

SHES COY

DIDO

DID SHE

SHE DID

ELECTRIC BLUE

SHES BLUE

SHES SPARKY

SPARKY

BUGGER LUGS

SPARKY GIRL

BLUE SPARK

I JUST THOUGHT OF THOSE LAST COUPLE I QUITE LIKE BLUE SPARK OR DIDO MYSELF CMON WHAT DO THE REST OF YOU THINK? MAYBE WE SHOULD GET A POLL GOING LIKE WE DID FOR DEBBIES MASTER BLASTER PUPS. WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

Demblue said:
We are looking for some ideas for a racing name for our black and white bitch!.Didicoy x She's Electric. :thumbsup:
What about naming her after the racehorse Cupecoy's Joy

Louise

[SIZE=14pt]SHE"S COY[/SIZE] THATS THE ONE :cheers: :cheers:

NOT TO LONG & EASY TO SPELL :D :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
BUGGER!!!!!!! (w00t) No Danny you can do better than that, its rude.

Also bear in mind a name that you might want to spell in a number plate!

How about:-

Electric Sapphire

Blue Spectrum

Blue Charge

She's Dynamic

Dynamic Blue

or RCH, NCH,CH.CH. then you won't have to put any effort in. :p

Still waiting for your e-mail:-

steve_fluke@hotmail.com

Just thought of some more:-

Plugged In

Switched On

Scottish Power

Blue Wire

Scottish Grid

Blue Grid

Dynamo

The Generator

aftershocks good (and its an alcoholic drink lol) or she's coy

how about miss chief/cassie nova/black phantom.

Demblue said:
how about wholovesyababy

:D well danny have you decided on any of them yet? Why not choose your favourites and have a poll? A lot of people like She's Coy the 1st 1 I thought of but what do you think? :cheers:

danny your getting a few suggestions some are really good i suppose your problem now is spoiled for choice was that andy name on the computor i saw a short time ago .phil

I like SCOTTISH POWER but I've got to wait on the boss getting home from work. Not that I'm under the THUMB like STEVE or GARY I value her opinion :wub:

arrrrrrrrrrrrr thats a nice name Danny :D ........ we would never think you was under the thumb :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back