The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Naming Dilemma

clairerichard

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I need help... we have just heard that George is going to have a new equally black playmate. We were after a bitch and had a name sorted but have just heard that nine dogs have arrived....so we are having a dog!!! We are now completely stuck for a name. Any suggestions welcome please!

George_in_the_sun.JPG

Running.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
alf

harry

albert

joe

reggie

:thumbsup:

Cor lucky you getting another Black ....They are perfect :D ......... I have an Eric, Jacob and Vinnie and years ago I had a David and Daniel (all of which I think are great names :D ) ......... If not try this site .....

Boys names ......

clairerichard said:
I need help... we have just heard that George is going to have a new equally black playmate. We were after a bitch and had a name sorted but have just heard that nine dogs have arrived....so we are having a dog!!! We are now completely stuck for a name. Any suggestions welcome please!
How about Ebony? Or Jet? Or Coal (maybe not : ))

Thanks for all the ideas guys - we're making a shortlist and battling against our 7 year old son who currently likes the names Bart (Simpson) or The Undertaker (his favourite wrestler) !!!! Keep the ideas coming please! :D

clairerichard said:
Thanks for all the ideas guys - we're making a shortlist and battling against our 7 year old son who currently likes the names Bart (Simpson) or The Undertaker (his favourite wrestler) !!!! Keep the ideas coming please! :D
How about Mark, William or Calaway the Undertakers real names or Kane one of his nick names?

I was also going to suggest Jet for a black dog

I love Flint, :wub:

Dart

Swift

Joel

You may be rubbish but you made me and my husband laugh - just imagine shouting Woderwick at the top of your voice in a public place :)

clairerichard said:
You may be rubbish but you made me and my husband laugh - just imagine shouting Woderwick at the top of your voice in a public place :)
you could also call out "welease Woger" or "welease Woderwick" ;)

or wot about Forest - then you could call out "run Forresssstttt ruuunnnnnnn" ! :thumbsup:

WIZZER!!!! I ALWAYS LIKED THAT NAME , BUT MY FRIENDS DOG IS CALLED WIZZER. SHE WOULD THINK I WAS COPYING

Classic names all of them - some with more potential than others! Thanks Guys, will let you know what we decide in a few weeks....can't wait!

Can you spot George in this photo? He loves it when my son brings his duvet down for a lazy morning!

Duvet_days.jpg

guinness :thumbsup: a drop of the black stuff or winston or everton

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back