The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

National championships on sunday

Discussion in 'Dog Sports' started by Darcia, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Darcia

Darcia New Member Registered

Please note that the Championships will definitely be going ahead this Sunday, we would appreciate it if everyone could arrive as early as possible as we intend to get the weigh in finished as soon as we can and start racing straight after. We look forward to welcoming you at the Independent track.

2. BeeJay

BeeJay New Member Registered

So far the weather forecast has the temp falling. If it holds true than it won't be anything like as hot as it was last weekend so if anyone is being put off going by today's hot temps check out the met office weather forecast for Worcester.

3. Markamys

Markamys New Member Registered

Good luck everybody :luck: :luck:, hope the weather is cooler, this will be the first nationals we miss in three years, absolutely gutted :'( . Have a great day, please someone let me know who wins the 28lb group as soon as possible and put me out of the misery i'm going to be in :( .

4. Darcia

Darcia New Member Registered

Such a shame that you wont be there Dave, thanks for the good wishes, don't worry I will give you a text and let you know :thumbsup:

Thanks to Roy who has just reminded us about the Royal International Air Tattoo that is taking place at Fairford near to Swindon this weekend. If you are travelling to the Nationals from the South via the A417/A419 please allow extra time as the surrounding roads get very busy.