The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

National Countrysports Fair, Ballinlough Castle, Clonmellon

Bluebell

Mc Coy Racing
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It was the first time for this Country Fair, we headed off at 8.30 met up with a few friends and had a great time, the weather was not bad, sunny in between showers, had my wellies off and on all day :wacko:

The racing as usual was great fun especially watching the Deerhounds race, really enjoyed that, big dogs galloping up the track :blink: the racing track was at the end of the golf course and the show rings were on the golf course so it was nice smooth ground, there was a good turn out of people and dogs..

DSCF5301.jpg

DSCF5256.jpg

DSCF5302.jpg

Thanks for that Bluebell. :))

I heard a lot of good reports, ill be going next year.

Wolf.

The Whippet Racing was first

DSCF5234.jpg

Line up of the Deerhounds

DSCF5238.jpg

DSCF5237.jpg

U23" Final

DSCF5243-1.jpg

Overall Champion Final

DSCF5246.jpg

hiya bluebell a couple of good pics and who one the final hope you have mor pics up from laurencetown no pressure :lol: :lol: we jay 8)

Rose with Zola and Tori 1st & 2nd in U23" Racing and Zola who won Overall Racing Champion

DSCF5314.jpg

DSCF5316.jpg

Liz with Cody who won the Whippet Racing

DSCF5323.jpg

Liz with Buddy who won the Whippet Puppy Class

DSCF5319.jpg

John with Silver who won the Whippet Class

DSCF5261.jpg

hiya bluebell a couple of good pics and who one the final hope you have mor pics up from laurencetown no pressure :lol: :lol: we jay 8)
Hi Jay, i do have some pics from Laurencetown, will put them up just for you :thumbsup:

Have to go, will put the rest up later :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Great day had by all then, well done everyone, would love to have been there, God bless

Beautiful pictures Deidre, and congratulations to all winners, Rose , Deidre, and Patsy, and their beautiful dogs ,and especially Zola who won the overall Champion racing. A well deserved win. Also to Eddie Mc Kinstry and Liz , what a win, with their lovely whippet pup, Buddy who won the puppy class,a real champion in the making, and also their beautiful Whippet Cody who won the Whippet racing. A big congratulations to Eddie and Liz. And of course not forgetting our little bit of luck. Our much loved Whippet "Silver " She won the Whippet class at Ballinlough Castle yesterday. What a wee lady.

A great day was had by all, but I am very tired today, but it was all worth it. Finally, a big thank you to the organisers, a job well done, the judges, Janet Duke( Terriers) and Sean Mc Cusker ( Lurchers and Whippets ) for exercising their expert skills and brilliant judging and making this day a memorable and enjoyable day for all the Canine community.

A big happy birthday to " Paris " who is 2 today. I am sure the Mc Coy household will have something special for her today.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown

U23" Final

DSCF5243-1.jpg

Overall Champion Final

DSCF5246.jpg

I love these pictures - where is the start line???

The dog in the middle has had a head start - bet it won!! :-

U23" Final
DSCF5243-1.jpg

Overall Champion Final

DSCF5246.jpg

I love these pictures - where is the start line???

The dog in the middle has had a head start - bet it won!! :-
Glad you enjoyed looking at the pics :D in this pic there only getting into position, i dont think Eddie would be that soft to let anybody get a edge on him :)

DSCF5259.jpg

Eddie messing about as usual :D love your Irish accent :p

DSCF5286.jpg

DSCF5293.jpg

DSCF5294.jpg

DSCF5291-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely picture's Deirdre It's nice to see Tori having a go again even if she got beat by her own pup, and well done and Happy Birthday Paris. ;) Di

Had a brill day Was well pleased with Buddy winning whippet pup as he had won

it at Laurencetown on Saturday :D Well done to John and Margaret on winning best

whippet once again with Silver :D Well done to Rose Deirdre and Patsy a whole family

affair in the final of the under 23 racing :D Well done to all the other winners and

everyone who took part Dont know the name who owns the lurcher which was reserve

in show He had won the three previous shows well done lovely dog :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back