The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

National Dog Magazine

Cartman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
National Dog "The Ring Leader Way" is a magazine here in Australia produced by exhibitors of Hound breeds including WHIPPETS.

I was shocked to read that Steven Seymour's article stated he judged Whippets & his Best of Breed was Eng, Ire, & Int. CH. Coolooney Silver Jigolo.

My congradulations to the winner, & a worthy win too.

But!!!!!!!! to say he was pleased to discover that he (Jigolo) was a Grandson of Pieterse's Int Ch. Statuesque Extortion.................Really........???????????????

Lets get the fact CORRECT..................he is not!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if Mr. Seymour or the Papers producers place a retraction.

Maybe the front page would be a good start. :rant:

I think Some one has got their wires crossed :oops:

Jigolo Is Bred as Follows :wub:

Khabaray paco Rabbane @ Dumbriton X Collooney Raymas Silver Seraph.

However in Mr Seymours defence he did judge another Collooney Who would Be a Grandaughter of Extortion , That being Collooney Chiquitta who Is Sired By Ch Airescot Ruby Rascal (Ch Extortion x Int ch A Red Reddee) x Ch Ir Ch Collooney Silver Silas.

Hope This Clears Things Up o:)

Claire

KHABARY PACO RABBANE @ DUMBRITON

Love his colour , who"s his sire ? ;)

Thats A strange question :blink: As you probably know he is a litter brother of CH Khabaray hugo boss.

And I am sure you know his pedigree :p

By The Way where / When Did You see Paco Rabbane ??

A picture OF PACO RABBANEs SIRE

INT CH FAWNBREE SPECIAL BREW @ DUMBRITON

Claire said:
By The Way where / When Did You see Paco Rabbane ??
Have not seen him, olny got pictures of him :wacko: He looks a lot like hillsdown bandalero thats all :thumbsup: :cheers:

You can have a copy of his pedigree any time you want, or any up to date photos, he is the most gorgeous brindle, and an expression just like his father :p

Regards,

dukie

Please excuse my ignorance but what is the breeding behind Hillsdown Bandalero as I have not heard of this dog before ? Perhaps Angus can enlighten us.

Buntessa

dukie said:
You can have a copy of his pedigree any time you want, or any up to date photos, he is the most gorgeous brindle, and an expression just like his father  :p
Regards,

dukie
A copy of his pedigree and an up to date photo would be good , thanks, look farward to that :cheers:

Buntessa ill let the breeder of hugo boss enlighten you on that one :p :thumbsup:

Hi Angus,

Just out of curiosity, do you have a photo of this Hillsdown Bandalero, as no one seems to have heard of him, let alone seen him?

Regards,

dukie

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back