The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

National Whippet Association

dessie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Schedules are now available for the next NWA Open Show on Saturday 6 February 2010. Paid up members have been mailed but if you require a schedule please pm me. I will also have them at LKA and Midland Whippet Limited show

Judge is Nick Gourley (Witchstone)

Venue is New Haw Community Centre (postcode KT15 3ND) and entries close on 9 January. Judging commences at 10.00 but the AGM will be held prior to judging at 09.30.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Hi does anyone know if I've missed the critique from the last Open Show?

Hi does anyone know if I've missed the critique from the last Open Show?
It's not been in Dog World yet.

The judge has a month from the show to submit the critique to the paper, then the paper prints it when they decide to!!

Just bumping this up because entries close on Saturday 9 January and

I don't want anyone to miss out, I would like Nick to have a good entry!

PM me if you would like a schedule and haven't received one yet, I know

they were only sent to paid up members. Alternatively, I will be at Midland

Whippet Club limited show next Sunday and will take a supply there!

we recieved ours, thank you very much ;)

Got one Thank you. :thumbsup:

I hope Mia is looking better by then. :( She has had an arguement with a Barb Wire Fence. :eek:

She has a few stitches in place, she does like her Bunnies. This time it wasn't funny poor girl.

I hope Mia is looking better by then. :( She has had an arguement with a Barb Wire Fence. :eek:

She has a few stitches in place, she does like her Bunnies. This time it wasn't funny poor girl.

hope mia is feeling better soon whippets do love bunnies

hope mia is feeling better soon whippets do love bunnies

Im sure she will be fine Liza, she's a tough little cookie.

She has a bunnie almost every time she out over the fields. she is certainley fit for function. ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back