The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nationals

IanGerman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I wasn't there (although if it had been scheduled for Weyhill I would have!) but well done for actually being able to put on some racing!

Harvel - along with other clubs had to cancel

A big congrats to Dave & Sandra on Markamy's Black Bentley gaining his half coat :thumbsup:

I don't know any other results and came here expecting to see some, so perhaps they can be added by someone else :)

I wasn't there (although if it had been scheduled for Weyhill I would have!) but well done for actually being able to put on some racing!
Harvel - along with other clubs had to cancel

A big congrats to Dave & Sandra on Markamy's Black Bentley gaining his half coat :thumbsup:

I don't know any other results and came here expecting to see some, so perhaps they can be added by someone else :)
Cheers Ian, we have been so lucky getting two marvellous whippets :wub: and Bentley did us so proud yesterday. It was very close and intially the wrong result was put up, so being at the traps i was gutted :( . It was only when i got half way up and the owner of Have you Honey said well done and the result was changed that i'd realised he had won (w00t) .

Considering the weather it was a good day for us, now the hard part getting the other half :thumbsup:

Just looked at the NPWRA website and the results are already on there :thumbsup:

Firstly a massive congratulations to the committee, everyone at Andover plus everyone who helped yesterday to make it possible. That had to be the worst conditions I have ever known yesterday but everyone pulled together and spirits were good.

Congratulations to all runners and finalists with a massive well done to Lesley & Mark (half coat Rockin Robyn, new RCh Sunday Girl and VCh Summa Breeze), Angie & Mike (VCh Savernake Blacksmith), Tina & Colin (VCh Diamond Geezer) and Ray & Gaye (new RCh Wilsdon Starr).

We came away very happy with our two second places and really enjoyed the day, also just wanted to add that we thought that the trophies were lovely :thumbsup:

Ha ha....we both posted the same time Darcia...I have put a new thread on here with a link to the web site for results ;)

Gaye and Ray would like to thank Andrew and Alison for breeding Starr and giving us our first Champion in nearly 40 years of racing!! And to think when they were born Andrew did not have any takers!! Starr is such a great natured dog as well and did not like the weather and did not want to come out of his cage yesterday until Andrew whistled him! Darcia's pup did some fantastic trapping so Starr had to work at catching him. Well done Darcia we look forward to many battles.

We were also over the moon with how our little boy Billy Mac ran even though he picked up a cut on his back leg. Its been a long haul back from injury so it was the icing on the cake and the Scots were there to see it this time!!

Well done to all the other winners esp Starr's half Bro - Black Bentley

SKM_1415.jpg_aj.jpg

AJ NPWRch Evansent would like to congratulate all his puppys and making him so proud at yesterday National Championships, little ROCKIN ROBYN winning the 16lbs, SUNDAY GIRL winning the 18lbs and making her a NATIONAL WHIPPET RACING CHAMPION, our own SHEAREVAN 2nd and BELLE OF THE BALL 4TH in the 20lbs, LILO LIL 3rd in the 22lbs, SAVERNAKE BIRD OF PREY 3rd in the 24lbs, MARKAMYS BLACK BENTLEY winning the 28lbs and WILSDON STARR winning the 32lbs and making him a NATIONAL WHIPPET RACING CHAMPION

BIG BIG WELL DONE

I would like to thank all the breeders and owners for giving us the opportunity to be so proud of each and everyone of them :wub:

BIG BIG WELL DONE TO ALL THE OTHER FINALIST, SUCH TERRIBLE WEATHER, BUT SUCH GOOD SPIRIT, AND GOOD RACING :D

WOW.... what record AJ........thank you Daddy from Rockin Robyn* :wub: and NPWRCh Sunday Girl :wub: our mummy NPWRCh NVCh Summa Breeze :wub: is also proud of us winning ..... and another under her belt also, making another record holder ;)

Well Done awe the National Winners :thumbsup:

:D Huge congratulation's to Gaye and Ray Scutter their boy NPRch Wilsdon Starr really lived upto his name on Sunday his Final ( N/e 32lb ) was a cracker with Duncton Spirit Of The Wind really pushing him all the way across the finish line, also with Wilsdon Billy Mac coming third in his Final ( N/e 20lb )he trapped and ran superb all day his dad Hateley is so proud of his little boy.

And of course Congratulations to Andrew and Alison Ingley on breeding Starr their first of many Champion's i hope for them they were still smiling yesterday when we went to see Lottie and Gazza's pups on our way home to Scotland ( the pups are all :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: and a credit to Lottie ) :D And of course their little girl :wub: Lilo Lil was 3rd in her final well done.

Congratulations to Rebecca Hough with both her girls doing the double :wub: Femme Fatale ( N/e 22lb winner ) and Nch NVch :wub: Light Fantastic ( 8+ N/e 19lb Winner ) and Lesley Meaker who also had double winners with her 2 girls :wub: Grease Lightening ( N/e 20lb Winner ) and NVch :wub: Gone With The Wind (6-7 N/e 23lb group ).

And lastly Our Coisty, NVch Blueboy ( 8+ N/e 32lb Winner ) who battled it out with NPRch NVch Star Of Wonder, 2 old boys doing their best what more can you ask of them. :D

:thumbsup: Congratulation's to all the other Winners and runners because it was without question the worst weather we have ever had to race in and it would have been easier to stay at home but you all turned up and helped to brighten up the day. :thumbsup: and their were some brilliant races considering the conditions.

Just like to say what a wet and windy, but a wonderful day we had, Atmosphere was good lots lof laughter amongest everyone. :thumbsup:

So pleased for Mark and Lesley girls :thumbsup: 1/2 coat Rockyn Robin, and npwrc Sunday Girl, I saw these little ones when they were a few days old and knew then they were going to be special, its amazing how there little legs go so fast :wub: Well Done, Also would like to say a special well done to our friends Sandra and David Bursey with Markamy's Black Bentley on getting his 1/2 coat :wub: Well Done. I was also proud of my boys Shadow getting 3rd in the 30lb group,even though he had a very poor ear :angry: and also my very special boy VC Diamond Geezer :wub: He means the world to us, and can't believe how brillant he is at 7 1/2 years old :wub:

Thank you also to everyone that made it possible to race on sunday changing the venue at the last minute due to floods in gloucester. These Championships would'nt be possible if it was'nt for the committee and helpers on that special day :thumbsup: so thank you so much :thumbsup: Hopefully the naxt nationals the weather will hopefully improve :thumbsup:

Well done Emm & Gary with Have u Honey getting to the final :thumbsup: And to Anna & Andy with Belle of the Ball :thumbsup:

Hope you did get to wet :blink:

Just like to say what a wet and windy, but a wonderful day we had, Atmosphere was good lots lof laughter amongest everyone. :thumbsup: So pleased for Mark and Lesley girls :thumbsup: 1/2 coat Rockyn Robin, and npwrc Sunday Girl, I saw these little ones when they were a few days old and knew then they were going to be special, its amazing how there little legs go so fast :wub: Well Done, Also would like to say a special well done to our friends Sandra and David Bursey with Markamy's Black Bentley on getting his 1/2 coat :wub: Well Done. I was also proud of my boys Shadow getting 3rd in the 30lb group,even though he had a very poor ear :angry: and also my very special boy VC Diamond Geezer :wub: He means the world to us, and can't believe how brillant he is at 7 1/2 years old :wub:

Thank you also to everyone that made it possible to race on sunday changing the venue at the last minute due to floods in gloucester. These Championships would'nt be possible if it was'nt for the committee and helpers on that special day :thumbsup: so thank you so much :thumbsup: Hopefully the naxt nationals the weather will hopefully improve :thumbsup:
Should of said this earlier, well done to Diamond Geezer, superb dog, wish we'd been around when he and Big Ron were in their prime. Wouldn't have liked being in their groups though :lol: .

AJ's pups are really coming to the fore now, looking forward to seeing them develop as they mature especially half brother Wilsdon Starr because he really does have a chance of winning everything he goes for in his weight group ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Many thanks to Gaye & Ray and Derek (or Mandy), we really appreciate your kind comments about our pup Cam in his final with NRCh Wilsdon Starr and as you said, hopefully many more exciting and close battles to come :thumbsup:

Well done to all the winners and a bigger well done to all the owners who braved the severe weather conditions the lollipops couldn't make it this time due to injury but will be back to see you all soon

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back