The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Natural Treats

EMILY

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Does anyone know of a good reliable website where I can purchase things like pigs ears, filled hooves, pizzle sticks and other dog treats/chews in quite large amounts i.e. a bag of 50 pigs ears/pizzle sticks, 20 or so filled hooves. I have trawled the internet and did order from a site but the order has so far still to be delievered (over a week ago since order placed) and so wondered if any one else uses a good company for such things - buying at places like PAH is quite expensive!

You're right, PAH is such a rip off for pigs ears - and they cut them in half and sell them as 'one ear' :angry:

I'd try ebay too, but if you're buying in bulk don't store them in a plastic bag :x

~Helen~ said:
You're right, PAH is such a rip off for pigs ears - and they cut them in half and sell them as 'one ear' :angry:
I'd try ebay too, but if you're buying in bulk don't store them in a plastic bag :x

I've got a bin bag full of pigs ears in the garage - why is this not a good idea?

Hi Emily,

we got a huuuuuuuge big box of 100 dog treats the other day, pigs ears, beef knuckles etc from pets at home and it was only £3.99 as they have them on sale at the moment. Hope this helps,

Sam

jok said:
~Helen~ said:

I've got a bin bag full of pigs ears in the garage - why is this not a good idea?

There is a offer on ebay at the moment 50 pigs ears for £10 buy now.Here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.ie/50-x-Small-Nice-Quality...0QQcmdZViewItem

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back