The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Naughty Iggy's

jochapman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
All was quiet in the kitchen so I went to see what the dogs were up to. They found de-stuffing their toy to be great fun. Suppose i'll have to buy them a new one for xmas. xxx

P1020468_2.jpeg

P1020460_2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: love the way they just carry on even though they have been busted :lol:

Oxfam is a good source of fluffy toys, cheap too. :lol:

Yep, That would be us :D

xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that makes two of us then.

Hattie (you all remember Hattie :thumbsup: ) likes to take all the toys and post them down the back of the settee. That was okay until I got two heavy leather settees which are a devil to shift.

just one toybox??? we have an upstairs one and a downstairs one ;) ;) ;) and yes before anyone says anything they are doggie toyboxes :D :D :D

Well I'll take your two and raise you one!!!!

I have one upstairs, one downstairs - and one in the garden shed!!!! :-

Oh no, please don't tell my two, they think they need lots more toys as is it, always fighting over the same one. They spend ages checking out all the toys in Pets at home when I take them there for a treat. I'm sure they'd love to have a shopping spree of their own.

xxxx

i have a dog food bin thats supposed to hold 15kg or more of food it's full to the brim with dog toys. They have 5 treat boxes too. haha there brats. wouldnt have it any other way. x x x x :D

I need a second toy box, Tiny's is overflowing - and he's getting a squeaky meerkat for Christmas - shh, don't tell him though! :-

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back