The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Naughty Naughty Puppies!!

littleminx

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is what i was greeted with when i came back from shopping!!

Pic028.jpg

030.jpg

Oh yes he helped too!!

Pic033.jpg

And don't forget these aswell!

032.jpg

OOooh, are you trying to put me off :sweating: it's hard to be that cross when they look so cute :wub: (feel free quote me on that when my next puppy wrecks my house :wacko: )

She's a lovely looking whippet :thumbsup:

The GSD never did anything :wub: ,,look at that little face o:)

Susan said:
The GSD never did anything  :wub: ,,look at that little face  o:)
Well it couldn't have been the Whippet either :lol: . Must have a cat around (w00t)

I wish it was a cat i could get cross and throw it out for the night then!!! :lol:

Oh dear, must have been protecting your house from the fericious deck chair, bless :wub:

Naughty naughty - was mummy a long time then ?? o:) o:) ;) Mmmm wonder who could have done that then. :lol:

I bet they had lots of fun though, my litter of pups should be sleeping now we've been playing since 4.30a.m but they've just run back indoors with a plant and a pot

as seperate items!!!

im so glad i didnt have one of your puppies (w00t) :- " :D

he is a very nice boy is'nt he :wub: he looks like butter wouldnt melt :lol: must say the whippy did look a little more guilty in the photo but i think she could just smell the cat :- " :lol: :lol:

Oh my word how can you blame either of them with those inocent looking faces o:) It was mice very large mice.

They have both been watching "Ground Force" and wanted to suprise you :D .......Honest (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back