The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nch Showman

Moondust

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just heard joyces showman is now a nch well done arty :cheers: :thumbsup:

:wub: moira and girls

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

WELL DONE JOYCE AND ARTY ON GETTING YOUR TITLE

dON AND rUTH AND HIS DAD SAM

WELL DONE

Well done Joyce,and well done showman too.Maybe he can be put on the data base now,sein he's a champ.Show Three now goe's on the map as a good brood,if im right.Just a pity his brother, wee Ernie never got a fair crack at the game,cause i recon he would have made champ too.It's great to see this breeding go to the top. Way ta go showman. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
JUST WONDERING HOW MANY PUPS OUT THIS LITTER HAVE RACED AND DONE WELL I KNOW SHOWMAN AS FOR JOYCE AND WELL DONE TO HER :thumbsup:

After seing the pic of Showman on jaq's link(great pic's Jaq).I now know where that lovely shade of brindle come's from,in a couple of my pup's.I cant realy answer that other ? about how many of the litter raced,but i do know that Erni,(Mount Cashel) was sent over to race,but never got much in the way racing,for some reason,so Martin brought him back over,and am i glad he did.Even more so now,thank's to Joyce and Art'y. ...Billy...

peter & michelles 6ix is the same litter i know there was 9 in the litter not sure if theres one called showquest?

sherry said:
peter & michelles 6ix is the same litter i know there was 9 in the litter not sure if theres one called showquest?
I think Bert & Fram had one called Show Off, pet name Peter :thumbsup:

ps. I'm sure it got badly injured as a pup :(

Hi Billy hope you are well thought I might have heard from you got the pedigree for you

half of this litter doesnt race through injuries or other reasons which is a shame as I think there was some good ones there

Joyce Showman got rch title on Sunday

Peter 6ix got runner up

peter Bitch injured not racing

Paul Showquest Started out good just out of season

down south Southern Storm rabbits it

Joe Three Races now and again

Little Tyke red fawn dog husband died so not much races

Bert Show off Injured so now a pet

Martin tucker Mount Cashell now with you I think

I think this litter had good prospects but haven had the best out of them

hope this helps

syko said:
Hi Billy hope you are well thought I might have heard from you got the pedigree for you
half of this litter doesnt race through injuries or other reasons which is a shame as I think there was some good ones there

Joyce                  Showman      got rch title on Sunday

Peter                  6ix                got runner up

peter                Bitch                injured  not racing

Paul                Showquest          Started out good just out of season

down south        Southern Storm        rabbits it

Joe Three              Races now and again

Little Tyke            red fawn dog husband died so not much races

Bert                    Show off            Injured so now a pet

Martin tucker      Mount Cashell        now with you I think

I think this litter had good  prospects but haven had the best out of them

hope this helps

Was well chuffed for Joyce and showman on sunday,when i heard,and it was great that a littermate took 2nd.Maybe now they will go from strength to strength.If 6ix could get his championship title,it would be the icing on the cake.Sorry i forgot to get back to you.Matin still has Ernie(Mount Cashel)and say's if he'd have got the right training and racing then he could have been summit special.He's doin some great time's on his gallop,and on the track,and Martin recon's he's up there with the best of them.Pity he never got the chance.Tara's best time was 18.23,for 325 yrd's lifford,which was quicker than a fare few greyhound's.They stopped me racing her round there after they found out she was'nt full greyhound.There was quite a few running round Lifford at the time,as they were to have a lurcher race on,on a big charity night,but it was canceled by the bigbuck's.She was ,according to the track hand's,the quickest lurcher by far,who was being trialed at that time.I have one very well built bitch pup in the litter out of Ernie,and she should be a wee power house like her gran.Thankyou very much,for tracking them all down for me,as it mean's i can keep an eye out on here for them now,sein i will now know who to look for.Am pretty pleaed with this litter,and although they are nearly all spocken for,to lurcher racing,or working home's,i would hope for at least 2 none ped racing home's for the couple that are left.. :cheers: again. ... Billy ...

just got back from greece and heard arty won for you, very well done to you, and arty of course. :thumbsup:

:luck: about time he had a bit of luck

nice one joyce.

well done great race great little dog :luck:

:thumbsup:

Showman.jpg

NchShowman.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back