The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Near Tragedy

john gregory

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The couple opposite us have a Labradour and when Dave cleans the 4x4 or his caravan he always ties Tilly to the towbar and she just sits there waiting for him.

Wednesday he tied Tilly to the towbar as usual and popped next door to see someone, while he was in the house, Ellie, his wife had to go out. She got into the 4x4 and drove off with Tilly still attached to the towbar.

Other people living near us saw this and were shouting and waving at her to stop, she managed to stop near the main road.

Tilly was rushed to the vets where she was treated for wounds and sedated to check for injuries and kept overnight.

I saw Dave bring her back and she had her legs bandaged up but managed to walk into their house. I have'nt spoke to him yet but I shall let everyone know how she she is.

I had just came back from a walk with my girls when my wife told me. JG

Last edited by a moderator:
how horrific poor dog, this is one of my nightmares

Oh John . how horrid and thank goodness the neighbours stopped her , Thats one of my nightmares too , but I never tie my dogs to my car so I dont know why ! ?

I bet your neighbours are devastated of what the outcome could have been . Heres hoping the poor dog isnt too traumatised and a speedy recovery

Hope the girls are well , oh and you and pauline too xxl

My goodness that is awful. I bet they all feel terrible about that. Hope the dog is ok. :luck:

Poor dog, hope she will be OK

But was it really necessary to post the same story here 4x ?

Poor dog, hope she will be OK
But was it really necessary to post the same story here 4x ?

I thik the poster probaly had a problem posting , maybe a mod could take the others off :wacko:

Gosh what an aweful story....so glad that this time it had a good outcome,

hope she has a speedy recovery.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back