The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Neck Warmers

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ok so asked me mam to make sum neck warmer to go with ollies and blues new red coats .but she said no shes to busy with my brothers new baby .so had a go myself what ya all think :- "

so ollie modeling first

P1010059.jpg

P1010060.jpg

lol they look great nick....but i think that last pic says it all (w00t)

:lol: :lol: hes lucky its a red neck warmer and not pink PJ'S i seen yesterday on line ..but dun think pink would suite him ...shame :- "

they look great you have done a good job mine have them and it makes all the differnce to them when its windy as they hate the cold in there ears dont forget to leave a little hole for the lead to go through i forgot on the first ones I did lol

Those look fantastic, you're very clever (I can't even knit dishcloths I make such a mess of it (w00t) (w00t) ).

One of my boys would love a neck warmer ... I fear the other one (his nephew) would waste very little time in shredding it to bits!! He's only just stopped shredding his vet bed (at 20 months old), I've spent a fortune on bedding etc LOL. And I daren't put him in PJ's like I do my 3 year old whippy, in winter ... that too would go the way of all whippet clothing!!

But I love him :huggles: :huggles:

They are like little red riding hood! ;)

Very cute. :wub:

they look fab hunn!! well done the boys suit them! :thumbsup:

they will be nice and warm when there out

oohh just wait they will have their red neck warmers,red collar and lead and last of all their red coats!!!! very smart!!

i cant wait for mine!! :- " :- " :- " :- "

My lot want one!!! You have done a brill job with them - you have two very beautiful :wub: very spoilt whippies, just how they should be! :thumbsup:

wow they look cosy,there will be no jack frost nipping their ears this winter :thumbsup: :wub:

how clever are you!!!

I'm going to get my mum to teach me to knit when she's next up - I was taught as a kid but that was sooooooooo many years ago that I wouldn't know where to start now :lol:

VERY NICE NICKY...! BET SANTAS REINDEERS HAVE THOSE ON AT XMAS 8)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back