The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Need urgent help

bettina

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It breaks my heart to write this, but I’m looking for a loving new home for my dog, Rocky, who will be turning 4 on November 23rd. Due to ongoing health problems, I’m no longer able to provide the care and attention he needs.

Rocky is incredibly loyal and loving, but he has developed a strong protective instinct that’s become difficult for me to manage as my health has declined. Despite trying everything I can to make it work, I’ve realised that he would thrive better in a home where he needs can be fully met.

If you or someone you know is interested in adopting rocky, or if you can help in any way, please reach out to me. My priority is to find a home where he will be loved, well cared for, and understood.

Thank you for your understanding and support during this difficult time.

Attachments

• 561717D0-D50D-4B14-B23F-5FD9D7D8D644.jpeg
    561717D0-D50D-4B14-B23F-5FD9D7D8D644.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 551
Welcome to the forum, I'm sorry it's under these circumstances.

But please try to rehome Rocky though a rescue organisation. No matter how hard you try to find a good home for him, they will have a wider reach and access to the sort of resources that ensure he will be adopted by two right family. There are people out there who adopt dogs for reasons you don't even want to think about.

I have sent you a private message

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back