The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Need Ventare Phone Number

rubenblu

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Can any one help me? I bought my whippet a coat from a trade stand at a champ show about 3 years ago. Its been brilliant, but the velcro has finally given up, On the corner of the coat it says 'ventare'. My whippet comes to work with me and spends long hours outside and he needs his coat! Please if anyone knows their telephone number or web address can you let me know. Many Thanks. :(

rubenblu said:
Can any one help me? I bought my whippet a coat from a trade stand at a champ show about 3 years ago. Its been brilliant, but the velcro has finally given up, On the corner of the coat it says 'ventare'. My whippet comes to work with me and spends long hours outside and he needs his coat! Please if anyone knows their telephone number or web address can you let me know. Many Thanks.  :(
Hi I think you mean Venture Coats made by Sue & Tery Ward

Venture Coats

Isle Of The Hills, Jacks Bush, Lopcombe Corner, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP5 1DA

Tel: 01264 781144

also Dawn on K9 does great coats......very reasonable on price and fast delivery :thumbsup:

ive had 3 from dawn, they have a clip to do the coat up rather than valcro :thumbsup:

rubenblu said:
Can any one help me? I bought my whippet a coat from a trade stand at a champ show about 3 years ago. Its been brilliant, but the velcro has finally given up, On the corner of the coat it says 'ventare'. My whippet comes to work with me and spends long hours outside and he needs his coat! Please if anyone knows their telephone number or web address can you let me know. Many Thanks.  :(
I strongly recommend the Venture coats.

I have one that is 22 years old and still going strong :thumbsup:

I have had Venture coats and they are really good but recently I bought coats from Citycroft (on here ) they are great too and what I like is that the front of the coat does not open so no chance of it opening when you don't want it to which can happen sometimes with the venture coats as they have velcro at the front .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hula said:
I have had Venture coats and they are really good but recently I bought coats from Citycroft (on here ) they are great too and what I like is that the front of the coat does not open so no chance of it opening when you don't want it to which can happen sometimes with the venture coats as they have velcro at the front .
The Venture coats are designed to open at the front so they can be taken of easily when the dog is being put into slips or into a trap. Sue will renew the velcro fastenings for you to save you having to buy new coats. Give her a ring.

I have had venture coats and they have been brilliant. I have also had coats from Togs for Dogs. Link below:

http://www.togsfordogs.net/

I would recommend both of these as being superb coats that last and look good even when they are old. Far better than anything else I have bought.

Angela# said:
rubenblu said:
Hi I think you mean Venture Coats made by Sue & Tery Ward

Venture Coats

Isle Of The Hills, Jacks Bush, Lopcombe Corner, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP5 1DA

Tel: 01264 781144

Do you know if Venture Coats have a web site so you can see what products are on offer? Thanks

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back