The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Babie's Arrived Today

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oh my, aren't they just the dearest little fluffies you ever did see.... :wub:

Tracey x

Haven't they grown up quickly?! They are beautiful and as you say - just like mum!

Thanks for the piccies :wub:

They have grown sooooooooo quickly - beautiful looking dutch babies :wub: :wub: - so cuddly :huggles: :wub:

What beautiful little babies and mum is lovely too.I think rabbits must be one of the cutest animals around as babies.We bred them too,Lops (Mini's, Dwarf's & English),Dutch ,Netherland's and Rex...the Rex are my favourites, and I love watching how fast they mature!!

They all look to be blue fawn's?? What color was dad?

Have you homes for them yet?

05whippet said:
What beautiful little babies and mum is lovely too.I think rabbits must be one of the cutest animals around as babies.We bred them too,Lops (Mini's, Dwarf's & English),Dutch ,Netherland's and Rex...the Rex are my favourites, and I love watching how fast they mature!!
They all look to be blue fawn's?? What color was dad?

Have you homes for them yet?

BLUE FAWN,AND A REPLICA OF MUM.SEEM'S TO BE AT LEAST 1 BLUE,WHICH I WILL KEEP. ...BILLY...

:eek: Blimey! Theyve grown so quick... (w00t) Blink and you miss it! :thumbsup:

Just a quick update.All doing fine.These were taken a week ago.

Burkswedding004.jpg

Burkswedding002_edited.jpg

Burkswedding001_edited.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :wub: :wub: :wub:

They are so cute, I love them!!!! Especially the last picture :wub:

oh what a lovely update,they have grown into beautiful colours :huggles: :wub:

Just thought id put in a wee update on how the rabbit's are keeping,in case you all thought id had em for Christmas dinner or summit.Nope sorry i did'nt do that.We have been left with 3 of them,who are all she's.I an looking for a black/white buck,to mate with their mum,and was wondering if anyone new of any other colour's in this breed.Am thinking of introducing a few into the wild population.

_1250075.jpg

_1250085.jpg

[
_1250106.jpg
IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t129/billyboy45/_1250088.jpg[/img]

_1250110.jpg

IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t129/billyboy45/_1250111.jpg[/img]

_1250100.jpg

You can get Dutch rabbits in tortoisehell, blue, black, chocolate, steel, :thumbsup:

but by mating different colours you will not get a mixed litter, as some colours are dominant to the breed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_rabbit

I wish Id lived a bit closer, I would have had one of those snapped up... :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

My last little black and white dutch lived for 10 years....he was my special little boy. :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had chocolates and blacks some years ago. i always wanted a good blue, but could not find any.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back