The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Babies.

WIGGY

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Finally got my photobucket working. :wub: :wub: :wub:

4-6.jpg

1-6.jpg

7-5.jpg

5-6.jpg

Sorting out my Facebook page lol

6-5.jpg

Oh you kept that quiet.

Are they brother and sister, well its a boy and a girl isn't it.

I can't see properly lol

Look at their little faces, you can see they are just babies

can't you. What have you called them.

One minute i think the blue is the cutest then i think the

fawn is :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
PMSL....i've just noticed the title :lol:

you said their names.

ooh how lovely - who did you get them from?

yes they are lovely arnt they , we are very pleased with them

oooo my :wub: :wub: soo gorgeous ,they looks so different to the ickle babies i saw few weeks ago :wub: your so lucky that parti boy is going in me bag wen i come to visit you mrs so you better watch out and if i got enough room in there that liulltle girl will be coming to (w00t) :- OOOO YEH MORE PICYS PERLEASEEEEEEE :teehee:

we have tryed to get some with honey and simon but they are all way to quick lol but we will get them in the end xxx

omg arent they heart melters :wub: :wub:

thank you, they are 8 weeks old i got them last night xx

Congratulations Donna on your new additions! Unfortunately I am unable to see the pics as I am logged on my works Pc and pictures are blocked..! spoil sports!

Liza x

Congratulations Donna on your new additions! Unfortunately I am unable to see the pics as I am logged on my works Pc and pictures are blocked..! spoil sports!
Liza x
Sorry Donna, they are'nt up to scratch. You'll have to parcel them up and send them to me!!!!!!!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeese xxx

Finally got to see the pictures! They are so beautiful! You lucky girl!

Good luck with them and have fun !

Liza xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back