The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Car Opinions Wanted

thats about the best for far you have shown me. not sure about the colour allthough it would match your eyes if you buy it :eek:

bit of paint, wax and polish and it will be fine......lol

I'm sure wendy can work her magic with some animal print fabric :lol:

was your bid the 37p Tony :- wonder if theres a reserve on it (w00t)

ita the best one hes picked so far theres nowt anywere arrrrrrrrrrrrrr

RAOF LMAO!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is probably the best (and most honest) eBay ad I have ever seen :thumbsup:

fook it im getting a pair of mobility scooters with a 30 mile range ;)

Tony
were you going to stick alex and the dogs :blink:
This is Kens idea, get a trailer, make a frame and fit the trailer between the 2 scooters, fix a seat in for Alex and the dog cages :eek: would love to see that on the M1 :D

Were looking this end for you Tony

fook it im getting a pair of mobility scooters with a 30 mile range ;)

Tony
were you going to stick alex and the dogs :blink:
This is Kens idea, get a trailer, make a frame and fit the trailer between the 2 scooters, fix a seat in for Alex and the dog cages :eek: would love to see that on the M1 :D

Were looking this end for you Tony
there you go wendy i can weld hire a welder jobs a good un :D and i know where there is a trailer

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
TONY I dont care what car you get as long as it works and its legal just get something arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr as you can see i am getting slightly stressed with this now

The kids have got a quad each, you'd be alright Wendy but they might be a bit fast for Tony :lol:

I think all us at Gin Pit should chuck in and buy a coach anyway.

a big hgv might be better with all the dogs everyones got now dont think there any one dog racers any more at the gin pit lol. whats the ponty in tony getting a car witha big engine when it will never do abouve 50mph lol

i took the hiace over 50 once and see what happens the gear box F.U.B.S

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
how about t reg tranny,years test, fully serviced, good nick, £850 :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back