The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Dog Food?

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Has anyone heard of, or use, Gilpa dog foods?

Any comments? Good , bad???

I've never used it, but its certainly not a new one, maybe it just took a long time to get all the way up to where you live :- " :lol:

:cheers: Hi Doris. Have used Gilpa Trinkets for years for my small whippies. Gilpa is a very well known manufacture of dog foods. Gilpa Value Mix is excellent too - my lurchers love it .

Have a good day :lol:

zilloot said:
Has anyone heard of, or use, Gilpa dog foods?
Any comments?  Good , bad???

Yes ive used it, but after 2 servings refused any more, but thats not to say your dogs wont like it, better off sticking to a well known brand :luck:

:cheers:

keith

Perhaps it may be worth asking them for free samples Fiona :D

We use a food called Dr Johns for our oldies and non racers its made by Gilpa and is great and not very expensive either which is a bonus when your feeding 6 on it. :thumbsup:

A friends lab is fed on it - apparently has green lipped muscle in it, lab seems healthy and well.

THINK ITS BEEN OUT AGES.

MINE USED TO LOVE IT.

THINK HAS QUEENS STAMP ON IT ... BUT DONT QUOTE ME ON THAT.

HAD MINE ON IT YEARS AGO,GOT FED UP WITH IT,SO CHANGED TO RED MILLS RACER.LADY P

We used it 24 years ago when I was working at a kennels...so it aint new...but surely it was only yesterday that I was 16 and working in those kennels :- "

The trinkets were good, Valu-mix was a bit on the heavy side in those days - great for big dogs living outside though I guess

Used Valu-mix on the ESS (who lived outside) years ago. Cheap and nasty stuff!!

Funny I had never heard of it either, after a lifetime of feeding dogs. yet when I look at their website all our local feed merchants stock it. Maybe they don't promote it very much.

Pauline

ive got old dog world and our dogs annuals going back years and they always used to have full page ads in those days.yes i think theyre by appointment to the queen.and yes valu mix is crap!wouldnt feed it to a rabbit nevermind a dog. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back