The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Dog

fra

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Got my new bitch tonight, Well pleased with her. I picked her out when she was 12 weeks old. Shes still only a baby wont be ready until next year.

Picturefamily158.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice frankie all the best of :luck: with her

(w00t) Lovely looking bitch Frankie, I'm sure you've got yourself another champion, Whats she called,????? :thumbsup: Diane

No Brett Lee :lol: :lol:

Got her weighed this morning. She is a big bitch 65lb in weight :eek:

Lovely looking bitch Frankie.. im sure she'll do well for ya.. :thumbsup: what age is she now then?

Rose :)

She will Just be ready for Shanes Castle Next Year.

fra said:
Got my new bitch tonight, Well pleased with her.  I picked her out when she was  12 weeks old.  Shes still only a baby wont be ready until next year.
Picturefamily158.jpg

:luck: she looks stunning. :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]She gorgeous [/SIZE] :wub:

:luck: [SIZE=14pt]with her Frankie & Nicola[/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking bitch you have there. :thumbsup:

Good luck with her. :luck:

Got another one Arriving this weekend! 23" dead on the shoulder, should stay like that. The same age as the other one 14 months old. Will put some piccies up when the dog arrives. :thumbsup:

fra said:
Got my new bitch tonight, Well pleased with her.  I picked her out when she was  12 weeks old.  Shes still only a baby wont be ready until next year.
Picturefamily158.jpg

nice bitch looks like a greyhound. :- " 65lbs :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back