The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Ere

micki

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi im new ere so thought id say hi, im a dog lover and included in my pack is a retired racer so thought id see wot this forum is all about. hope to get to know u all... micki.

Hi Micki,

Welcome to k9, retired greyhounds make great pets, but then all hounds are great, any pics of your greyhound. :)

hi micki and welcome to k9! look forwards to seeing pics of your dogs :thumbsup:

Hello and welcome to k9 Micki :thumbsup:

Hello and welcome to K9 - can we see lots of pics please? :huggles: :thumbsup:

thanx for the welcome folks. eres a pic of swifty.

taber.jpg

now i know u all think im mad and thinkin to urselves "thats not a Greyhound" and ud b right lol. Swifty is actually in the background. well get some pics of him on this PC. :oops:

Eagle eyed Greyhound lovers will have spotted him in the background!!!

Welcome to K9 Micki :thumbsup:

micki said:
hi im new ere so thought id say hi, im a dog lover and included in my pack is a retired racer so thought id see wot this forum is all about. hope to get to know u all... micki.
Hi Micki & welcome to k9 :cheers:

hello micki,welcome to k9.

trish

so glad i found a forum full of greyhound lovers. :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back