The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Gallery Software

Nigel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The new gallery software has been installed and can be accessed by clicking the 'Gallery' link on the top menu bar.

Every K9 Member has the opportuntity to add 2 personal photo albums which can be set as either public or private. To add your photo album click on the 'Your Albums' link under the K9 Gallery menu item in your Control Panel (My Controls). How to proceed from there should be fairly obvious but please ask any questions here.

You'll also see the K9 Community 2005 Photo competition. Please enter - it's free. There are a number of catagories - just upload your best photographs to the appropriate catagory. The winners in each catagory will receive a years free subscription to the K9 Gallery.

For the next few weeks the use of the K9 Gallery will be free. Shorthly after the photo competition ends full access to the K9 Gallery will only be available by purchasing a subscription (or by winning a photo competition category). We will try to retain members photo albums that have been uploaded during the free period but cannot guarantee they will be saved unless a subscription is purchased.

Please support the K9 Gallery the subscription cost will be £7.50/year - the plan is that this should generate a small but steady source of revenue which will allow the rest of K9 to remain free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nigel , Ive got a problem (w00t) again , could you pleas e delete my first 3 pics as they are all black :oops: , the 4th one looks black but when you `click ` on it the picture does come up :p Thanks jackie :*

JAX said:
Nigel , Ive got a problem (w00t)   again , could you pleas e delete my first 3 pics as they are all black  :oops: , the 4th one looks black but when you `click ` on it the picture does come up  :p   Thanks jackie  :*
OK, I've deleted the first 3. If you wanted to email me the 4th I'll reload it again so that the thumbnail is ok.

:b I feel quite embarrassed posting this, because everyone's going to think I'm a dummy - but I've looked and looked for the answer myself, honestly!

How do I subscribe to the Gallery and then post some photos?

I've been to the Gallery itself (several times) and to my Control Panel (a zillion times) and I just can't see how it's done. I'm stuck :- "

I bet it's really obvious :wacko:

~Helen~ said:
:b I feel quite embarrassed posting this, because everyone's going to think I'm a dummy  - but I've looked and looked for the answer myself, honestly!

I've been to the Gallery itself (several times) and to my Control Panel (a zillion times) and I just can't see how it's done. I'm stuck :- " 

I bet it's really obvious :wacko:

Your embarrassed. I've posted in it and I can't remember how to do it. :b

~Helen~ said:
There are 3 options available.

1) Post in the general Gallery forums (At Work, At Play) etc

2) Create your own Public Album

3) Create your own Private Album.

For option number 1 - go to the relevant forum and click on 'New Image' button top right of screen. Then make your post in a similar way to a normal topic post.

If you want to create your own personal album - either Public or Private as in options 2 and 3, you need to go to your Control Panel (click 'My Controls' link in the menu bar). Then under the menu list on the left hand side you'll see K9 Gallery and 'Your Albums'. Click on 'Your Albums' and follow the instructions to create either a Public or Private album.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back