The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New here

Clare Oakes

Registered
Lexi's Aqua Pawz - Spalding, Lincolnshire
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi my names Clare and I am owned by a Gsd called Teddy Bear. I own and run Lexi's Aqua Pawz Canine Hydrotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre in Spalding. Looking forward to meeting loads of like minded people
DSC_0078.JPG
DSC_0078.JPG
DSC_0145.JPG
DSC_0114.JPG

welcome! :)
Yes, i saw the post about the hydrotherapy facility, the in-ground pool looks really well-designed.

I wanted to start a hydro service in Va Bch, VA, but couldn't get the funding for the [enormous, affordable, former boat-repair] space that i wanted to rent, & turn into a dog daycare with a hydro-room. :(

I'd still love to do it, but real-estate costs in the Boston-metro area are insane; i've been homeless / without a fixed address since Oct-2015, despite working 6-days a week for most of that time. // Today is my double-shift day, going from weekend live-in in the suburbs, to hourly job MTW in downtown Boston.

- terry

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back