The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Lining

JOHNG

JOHNG
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
allison & colin armstrong have just had there greyhound lined to wor john(breeding is HONCHO CLASSIC X DEANSIDE CLAW ) PUPS DUE AROUND THE 16/7/05, anyone interested give them a call on (01388 776307 )

this a pic of the bitch.

what a good looking bitch, plus wor john has shoot a lot of good dogs out of greyhounds so i hope the best :D :D

java script:eek:l('http://www.greyhound-data.com/');anyone wanting to check out the breeding click on the link,hope it works.

it han"nt :b

Last edited by a moderator:
Alison and Colin have had there bitch scanned and theres loads of pups ...this will be a interesting litter to watch as i know the greyhounds a real good one and well breed also wor john needs no introduction you only need to look at the dogs running out of him at present

:D pups are due this weekend anyone interested give allison a call on 01388 776307, good racing homes only :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: nice looking bitch :thumbsup: to a classy dog

Tempting....very tempting especially if a nice blue boy appeared in the litter :- "

Good Luck to all concerned and cant wait to see what happens :luck:

be interesting to see what she has.what ever they will be big :- " powerful dogs .bet theres no 16 lbd ers. nice to see poeple going for bigens :thumbsup:

:D allison as just phoned at 7-30pm and the bitch as had 4dogs and 1bitch all blues,there is still more in there :thumbsup:

DENISE BAILEY said:
Alison and Colin have had there bitch scanned and theres loads of pups ...this will be a interesting litter to watch as i know the greyhounds a real good one and well breed also wor john needs no introduction you only need to look at the dogs running out of him at present
:eek: any more news yet ?

hope thay all arrive safe n sound :luck:

update :D she as delivered 5 dogs & 4 bitches all blues mother & pups are doing fine :thumbsup:

anyone interested give allison & colin a call on 01388 776307

i am going over later so will take some pics : :thumbsup:

Good Luck :luck: with your litter Colin & Alison and a great choice of stud dog. :thumbsup:

Malcolm

best of luck with the new family---will be very interesting to see how big they turn out and how they perform---

steve

Karen-Coral said:
best of luck with the new family---will be very interesting to see how big they turn out and how they perform---steve

been over and i don"t think they are going to be all that big personally i think there are a few that will be under 32lb.just wish i had room i would definatly have had one.

Good luck Alison and Colin, new blood is just what we need. If we didn't have a pup booked Ken would have wanted on :D :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back