The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter Born

shaz pedder

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all,

I am so pleased to announce that my Hansom Harry ( SP.CH. VC The Real MccoyX WCRCH VC Ruby Tiger) and Hot Stuff (Hot Legs X WCRCH Just Dandy) are the proud parents of five little babes :cheers: :huggles: 3 bitches and two dogs, mum and babes are doing really well. I was also there at the birth :D and it was a great exsperiance (I think I have spelt that wrong :oops: ) (w00t) (first time for me :p ) I will get weights and pics very soon, but, I can tell you that there were 1 black and two blue brindle bitches, and 1 Black and 1 blue brindle dog :huggles: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Must try to get some sleep soon :sweating:

all the best shazxx

ps First babe was born at 3.10am this morning :wub: and last babe at 7.20am :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely news :thumbsup: Really pleased that Sally has her 2 brindle bitches that she was hoping for :wub: Glad you got to see the birth Sharon :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacquie said:
Lovely news  :thumbsup: Really pleased that Sally has her 2 brindle bitches that she was hoping for  :wub: Glad you got to see the birth Sharon  :cheers:

Thanks Jacquie, and Sally and Cliff are over the moon :lol: and it was lovely for me too :thumbsup: see you Sunday Hun xx

all the best shazxx

Cogratulations to Sally Cliff Shaz and John plus the dogs they had a part in it :huggles:

I make that 19 Puppies appeared on this forum in less than 24 hours, there was nothing at all on the TV over the Xmas holiday period that appealed to whippets ;)

It appears they had to make their own entertainment :thumbsup:

Congrats :) to all :thumbsup: Pleased all went well :) bet you were knackered Shaz :huggles:

Congratulations, :thumbsup: glad you got to experience the birth. :thumbsup:

Hi Shaz,

Fantastic news for Sally & Cliff, especially as they wanted two bitches, hope Dizzy is well, and that you all got some rest yesterday. Hope to see you tomorrow.

I'll pass on the news to mum & dad later :wub: :wub:

Lorraine

Thats great. Bet Sally's pleased too :thumbsup:

I'm so pleased that Sally and Cliff finally have their bitches and that the babies have made it here safely :huggles:

I can't wait to see them! and as I work with Sally I can guarentee that everyone else we work with will be sick of the word 'whippet' very, very soon (w00t) :lol:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]congratulations [/SIZE] :cheers:

Strike Whippets said:
Oh come on Shaz ......... We need piccies now  ;)   .......
Hi, will be getting pics on Sunday 11th March, pups and mum are doing really well :huggles: :luck: :luck: , there is 1 bitch :wub: and 1 dog :wub: left, please contact Sally on 01442 215136 or me on 01442 247019.

all the best shazxxx

shaz pedder said:
Strike Whippets said:
Oh come on Shaz ......... We need piccies now  ;)   .......
Hi, will be getting pics on Sunday 11th March, pups and mum are doing really well :huggles: :luck: :luck: , there is 1 bitch :wub: and 1 dog :wub: left, please contact Sally on 01442 215136 or me on 01442 247019.

all the best shazxxx

Hi all, got some pics of babes, :wub: but, alas didn't come out very well, :( will take some more soon :thumbsup: . All babes are spoken for now, and pleased to say that they are all going to racing homes :cheers: :D :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

all the best shazxxx

That's great news Shaz :cheers: ........ This will be a litter to keep an eye on, especially on a bend :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back