The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter

S. Rodgers

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
New Litter born One's Sassy x One's Cushti Bok, 5 Bitches but one very very weak and very small sue

good luck sue what colours are they

All the best with the litter, hope all goes well :luck: :luck: :cheers:

Congratulations Sue and Tony :cheers: good luck to the little one :luck: :luck: :luck:

Congratulations Sue, sorry I didn't get back to you in Chat :( Hope they're all doing well. Are you going to post some pics? :- " :D

The very small and very weak bitch pup we had sadly passed away during the night, we did all we could for her but sadly she wasnt strong enough sue

Looks like you're gonna be even more busy than usual Sue :lol: RIP little one

Karen

congrats sue :cheers: sorry the little one didnt make it :(

sorry to hear that sue , i know you would have done all you could for her , R I P little one :( x good luck with all the others, wheres the pics!!!!!!

Sorry to hear the loss of the little one :( . :luck: with the rest of the litter.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back