The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Lurcher Pups Today

stark

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi , we are pleased to anounce the arival of 5 lurcher pups , (so far !)

1 bitch 4 dogs , will keep you all informed on her progress , and post some pics as soon as we can .

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooo Ooo new puppies :wub: :wub: how wonderful.Can't wait to see pics. :thumbsup:

Can't wait for pics :wub: :wub: congratulations :cheers:

Congrats with the pointy pups.

Looking forward to seeing pictures. What are they?

Congratulations on you new puppies. Can't wait to see the pictures, I really like the lurcher puppy pics they are always so adorable. I've never had a lurcher but I always find myself drawn to them.

Jenny

OOOOOh how exciting- what's the cross?

Olivia

OEH said:
OOOOOh how exciting- what's the cross?

Olivia

Hi thanks

Our bitch is deerhound greyhound and stud dog is bearded collie/border collie and some greyhound...There are 6 now. All so gorgeous. Had her last pup at 5.30pm so think thats it, but will let you know. Will put pics on as soon as poss.

:wub: :wub: puppies :wub: :wub: lurcher ones too!! congrats!! :cheers:

pic's, pic's, pic's pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :thumbsup:

Hi thanksOur bitch is deerhound greyhound and stud dog is bearded collie/border collie and some greyhound...There are 6 now. All so gorgeous. Had her last pup at 5.30pm so think thats it, but will let you know. Will put pics on as soon as poss.

Sounds good :thumbsup: , looking forward to the pics

S_PUPS_RESIZE_2.jpghi,

she has finished at six , 5 bitches and just the one dog .

im not going to keep them , im not going to keep them ,im not going to keep them

you can't not :wub: :wub: :wub:

(well at least 1.................

or 2

or3.............

..........)

They are lovely :wub: - have you got a picture of the stud dog? :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]congratulations[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: they look beautiful :wub: :wub:

Sorry folks, 5 dogs and one bitch :) still gorgeous!

yes have apic of stud, will post tomorrow.

here's the stud dog , boarder collie /bearded collie /greyhound

john_dog_reduced.jpg

:wub: I am sure they will be lovely!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wub:

CONGRATULATIONS ........Puppies are gorgeous! and so are the parents.

You'll have to keep us updated as to their progress with regular postings and of course........regular piccies!!

They are lovely :wub: ,,,I would keep the lot (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back