The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

ocsar

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
oscar will be lining his first greyhound next week hopefully, we have a small sprint open class black greyhound bitch excellent breeding ( droopys hank x top honcho ) and are due to line her on the 10th december, any body interested in aquiring a pup would you please let me know, already had some bookings

paul

good luck shes a nice looking bitch well bred too :thumbsup:

Oscar has successfully lined the greyhound tonight ...good luck Paul

Hi Decca haven't seen you on much latley..hows poppy ?

Bet you would fancy one of these pups..dont think Chris would be chuffed though lol (w00t)

After a long night Penny (ghd) delivered 10 puppies...2 dogs both black and eight bitchs..both dogs are spoken for

Penny had her 1st one at 10.30pm and stopped contracting..so at 12 O'Clock we decided to take a trip to the vets...after a injection to help her contract..she delivered another 3, it was decided that they should give penny a c-section as she was very tired. so it was all hands on board

We got home at 6am this morning where i left Debbie and Paul on maternal duties in case penny need a hand as she is very exhausted, i took a couple of quick photos, will get some interval ones later

HPIM0711.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
bitch thats my favorite she took a lot of hard work to bring around

they look lovely healthy pups good luck with them :luck:

they look a decent size,good luck with them :thumbsup:

They look gorgeous :wub: Congrats :cheers:

well after a morning of bottle feeding as well as feeding from the mam they are now all chubby little fat healthy pups, surprisingly no runts, they all weigh from 12oz to 1lb 1oz,

and more... i felt really sorry for the mam as it was not a simple c-section, she had a tear in her uterus which was quite big, this was caused througgh over stretching of the stomach carrying so many pups, the vet has advised no more litters from her, she was under anisthetic a lot longer than normal and stopped breathin a few times, but she is full of life now and feeding her pups well,

debbie

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back