The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

storm1

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
JUST GOT BACK FROM MATING MY GREYHOUND BITCH

TO YVONNES LITTLE DOG CRACKED IT

THE GREYHOUND WAS A1 AT SHEFFIELD

AND MOTHER TO OPEN RACERS IN IRELAND

THANKS YVONNE

no thanks need Chris she a lovely bitch and i'm sure Zac enjoyed himself :wub: hope she has lots of pups for you, :thumbsup: good luck with her :luck:

karen will let you know when to get new kennel ready

ha ha ha

good luck with the breeding :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck with the pups, and i hope you have lots of healthy ones.One thing i think i'm right about is the pups would be Lurchers, so maybe you'd be better off promoting the birth of Lurcher pups on the Lurcher section.

jimmy said:
Good luck with the pups, and i hope you have lots of healthy ones.One thing i think i'm right about is the pups would be Lurchers, so maybe you'd be better off promoting the birth of Lurcher pups on the Lurcher section.
You're partly right :thumbsup: he could advertise them on Lurchers ASWELL as on here.Dogs out of Sugarfires first litter(Sugar Daddy,Pennysworth etc)are running and winning at lurcher racing.They race whippet/greyhounds at lurchers just like non peds :D Karen

jimmy said:
no i don't think your right, unless you class all non- peds as lurchers, ?? :b example Stag Possessed, One's cushti bok, penny's worth, suger daddy,just to name a few, all first cross Greyhound + whippet, :thumbsup:

all our non-peds have greyhound in the line thats what makes them non- peds, :- " all the above doing very well racing in non- peds because thats what they are ( non- peds ) any of the non- peds could race with lurchers if they were good enough ?? just that some can't race very well in lurchers or non-ped racing :oops: its up to the owners what racing they want to compete in when they get a non -ped pup :thumbsup:

so maybe all litters of non-peds should be advertise on the lurcher site :thumbsup:

think this litter going to all make champs in whatever racing the owners compete in with the breeding from both mother and dad, :thumbsup:

jimmy said:
Why would i want to put them up for sale as lurchers when there not

HOW long have you been in whippets [non ped] because this cross

has been going over 30yrs dogs like rch tetley chase bossyboots[firstone]

mrs windles DOUBLE HAND FULL AND MANY MOREthis was 30yrs ago

and they still race this cross[non ped] unless theyve change the rules

since last week.

SO THERE FORE I THINK THERE IN THE CORRECT SECTION

FOR WHAT I WISH THEM TO BE IN

IF I WANTED LURCHERS I WOULD HAVE PUT MY BULLX OVER THE GREYHOUND

SHOULD YOU KNOW ANY THING DIFFERENT WITH THE RULES ON RACING

THESE PUPS [NON PED] PLEASE LET ME KNOW BECAUSE THE

BWRAAND THE NEW NWRF SAY THEY CAN RUN

CHEERS

STORM1

rodders said:
jimmy said:
You're partly right :thumbsup: he could advertise them on Lurchers ASWELL as on here.Dogs out of Sugarfires first litter(Sugar Daddy,Pennysworth etc)are running and winning at lurcher racing.They race whippet/greyhounds at lurchers just like non peds :D Karen

I would just like to put the record straight about Sugar Fires first litter

Firstly, Sugar Daddy,Pennysworth,etc...are not from Sugar Fires first litter!

In actual fact the first bitch he mated was a bitch that I bred (Dave Pullens Zooker)out of Milly x Deefa (whippet,greyhound,collie x saluki,whippet,greyhound)= LURCHERS :oops: :D

milly said:
rodders said:
jimmy said:

I would just like to put the record straight about Sugar Fires first litter

Firstly, Sugar Daddy,Pennysworth,etc...are not from Sugar Fires first litter!

In actual fact the first bitch he mated was a bitch that I bred (Dave Pullens Zooker)out of Milly x Deefa (whippet,greyhound,collie x saluki,whippet,greyhound)= LURCHERS :oops: :D

I stand corrected. :oops: Sugarfires 2nd litter

I certainly did'nt want to offend anybody, but my understanding of a lurcher was a greyhound crossed with any other dog.I understand the term of "non-ped" and again apologise if i caused offence to anybody.

jimmy said:
I certainly did'nt want to offend anybody, but my understanding of a lurcher was a greyhound crossed with any other dog.I understand the term of "non-ped" and again apologise if i caused offence to anybody.

non taken, :thumbsup:

can you let me know the ngrc name of the greyhound thanks

and me please cos i love a good lurcher

let me know if there is one with a rough coat LOL

only kidding you but would like the name of the bitch please

GARY :cheers:

and good luck :luck:

i think cracked it throughs great bend dogs.put to a A1 greyhound (w00t) the best weight bend dog of the last couple of years(MIDNIGHT RUN) :thumbsup: PLUS LOADS OF OTHERS, TO MANY TO THINK OF. good luck with the litter :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
will Find out again :thumbsup: Chris did tell me but i have slept since then :b and can't remember :oops:

gary you will have to keep 1 of the pups you took back from champs if you want a bit of rough lol :D

come on lets be knowing her name or ear marks because to me it is very important to know the breeding of dame.

thanks

GRAHAM PEM said:
come on lets be knowing her name or ear marks because to me it is very important to  know the breeding of dame.
                                        thanks

Do you mean DAM Graham?

You've been to too many pantomimes :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back