The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

anth

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Attraction has been mated to jackie and colins gold run pups due 9 june

Good luck with the litter Anth, Ray & Joan, should be very interesting, and glad Danny is being used at last!!

Surprised he isn't being used a bit more, Scottish Derby double winner and r-up another time, twice Ch of Ch's on the straight (one at five and a half years old) and Ch of Ch's on the bends, Rch titles also with loads more supremes & Classic wins, a 20/21lb flying machine, I think people soon forget about dogs that have been little used & have stopped racing, 'pups racing are a good advert' (but you do need some bitches to get the pups, if you get my gist).....if we had a bitch to be mated he would be my first choice at the minute!!!!!!!!!

I think I have made my point, phew, I'll calm down now...... (I blame the weather, its boiling here)!!!!!!!!!

good luck to all concerned :luck: hope all goes well :thumbsup:

nice to see flyones sister being mated,hope they turn out goodns for you ray and joan.give me a shout ray if you need me for photos :thumbsup:

Oh great news hope everything goes well Ray and Joan and Deb.... got my fingers crossed everyone gets what they want.

For all those that are interested here is the trial pedigree for this mating. I think its very impressive and Graham and I are trying to keep busy and keeping our fingers and toes fimly crossed.

Many thanks to the database for the info

img028-1.jpg

Everything fine puppys verry lively 8 days and counting. Thanks mairie 4 the breeding and chris agree with u about danny can't fault his race record or his breeding.

Very best of :luck: hope you all get the pup you want :thumbsup:

great breeding on both sides all the best :thumbsup: good :luck:

Not long now..........hope everything goes well

Thank mairie 4 days is a fair size. Ray thinks 5

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back