The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

mac295

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Everyone

I'm new to the site and wanted to say hello, I have a 4 year old labradoodle called Mac, any other labradoodle owners?

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

Welcome along!

I am half way there (well maybe a quarter ish) as I have a labrador cross. Unfortunatley, not with a poddle.

I do love the look of a labradoodle.

Not sure what they're like to be around thought, what kind of temperament do they have?

Have you had Mac from a pup?

Hi Oreo

They are lovely dogs, can be a bit mad and my one is quite nervous but he's just a big baby. They are great to train, really intelligent and have lovely natures, they just love everyone, maybe a bit to much for some people!

Yes, had Mac from a puppy, he grew up around my mums dog who taught him a few bad habits I think but they get on great. He gets on with most dogs but for some reason he just loves collies, although they never want to play with him as they are to focused on their toy!

How long have you had your dog? Do you do any activities with him?

Hi Oreo

They are lovely dogs, can be a bit mad and my one is quite nervous but he's just a big baby. They are great to train, really intelligent and have lovely natures, they just love everyone, maybe a bit to much for some people!

Yes, had Mac from a puppy, he grew up around my mums dog who taught him a few bad habits I think but they get on great. He gets on with most dogs but for some reason he just loves collies, although they never want to play with him as they are to focused on their toy!

How long have you had your dog? Do you do any activities with him?
We've had Oreo for three years. She is now 8 or 9. We got her from the RSPCA.

We did go to training class, where she was very good but we stopped going a few months ago when she has her lump removed. Fortunately, she had the lump removed and seems better now but haven't picked it back up.

We wanted to try flyball but she has in the last few months slowed down alot and seems to prefer to sleep and will play with her toys when it suits her. So won't be doing that.

She's had a hard life in rescue so I can't begrudge her any comfort :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back