The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

graham webster

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi and thank you for allowing me to join your forum, I have sadly just lost my 11yr old tri colour border collie Bobbie to chronic kidney disease he has left a big hole in our hearts, we had him from 8weeks old he was rescued from our local pet rescue centre, we would love to rescue another border collie pup we have a large dog friendly garden and live in a lovely rural location with lots of nice walks, if anyone can help please get in touch we would really appreciate it,I have recently retired (nov) and I was looking forward to lots of country walks with Bobbie but sadly his illness cut short our time together, hopefully there is another dog out there for us to enjoy life together, regards Graham

I am so sorry for your loss.

Have you contacted Border Collie Rescue groups? As they are specifically concerned with collies, and collies can present some testing issues, they would have the expertise to fit you with a suitable dog.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Have you contacted Border Collie Rescue groups? As they are specifically concerned with collies, and collies can present some testing issues, they would have the expertise to fit you with a suitable dog.

Thanks Hemlock yes we have contacted two border collie rescue centres, just keeping our fingers crossed that something will turn up, the house seems empty without our four legged friend cheers Graham

Welcome - I'm sorry to hear of your loss, but hope you find your new pup soon.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back