The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Amadan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
New to the forum. Don't have a dog yet, still doing the research.

Hi and welcome:) what kind of dogs are you thinking about or researching?

Welcome! Such a sensible idea to do the research first.

Thank you. We (ok, I) have decided on a soft coated Wheaten terrier. Yes, I know it's high maintenance with that coat, but it's worth it for that magnificent coat.

Nice choice. I always think they look like the canine equivalent of a boy band member (it’s the floppy hair I think)!

Ooh, lovely, I do like wheatens. I hope we get to see lots of puppy photos!

Wow, that makes so much sense. I have found this site a great comfort. I think it is great to help each other and also fantastic support for problems.

Have you heard of website 'all about dog food'. It is an independent nutritional review of most of the dog foods. Super useful . It is quite surprising to see nutritional value done as percentage/ price of a vast range. The foods you think v the foods that may offer more nutritional benefits at less price.

Have you heard of website 'all about dog food'. It is an independent nutritional review of most of the dog foods. Super useful . It is quite surprising to see nutritional value done as percentage/ price of a vast range. The foods you think v the foods that may offer more nutritional benefits at less price.
Thank you for this, there's a lot to go through on the site.
The well known brands generally don't seem to score highly and are more expensive. The big problem is too much choice - 310 suggestions!

The big problem is too much choice - 310 suggestions!

Have you seen that you can filter according to the weight and age of the dog, and also your budget, and also rank the foods according to rating, cost, and so on? I'd also consider whether you want the convenience of kibble, whether you're drawn to premium or 'good enough' quality, how you want to buy your food (e.g. support a local pet shop, buy from a supermarket, order in bulk online, etc.). Once you've narrowed down what you're after, you could list all the available options by rating and start from the top-rated.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back