The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New pic's of Ronnie

niamh123

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here are some pic's of Ronnie taken over the last week ,he is growing so quickly :)
thumbnail_IMG_5740.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_5740.jpg
thumbnail_image0pppp.jpg

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_5839.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5839.jpg
    496.6 KB · Views: 285
  • thumbnail_IMG_5588.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5588.jpg
    360.6 KB · Views: 251
  • thumbnail_IMG_5836.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5836.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 235
Aah yes, the tissue paper, we still get that but never know who has done it. Someone sometimes goes through my coat pockets when it is on the back of my chair and pulls out the tissues hmm:rolleyes::rolleyes:
A water baby, EXCELLENT, how brave.
Ronnie is certainly growing fast, good to see that he likes his chicken carcass.. Lucky boy.

He looks grown up already in the one with the log!

He definitely loves his food he doesn't leave a scrap :)

Oh wow – he really is lovely @niamh123
Although I may have to stop looking at the photos, as I have suddenly found myself googling Curly Coated retrievers and imagining what a good companion they would be for the flat coat:eek::)

They are amazing companions for other dog's when we had our CCR's growing up we would also have another dog with them I can remember having a Corgi and a Springer with them:)
When we had Travis we also used to foster for Cocker Spaniel rescue he was very gentle with the dogs and bitches and he would teach the Cockers how to become loved family pets again:)
Ronnie our puppy lives with a JRT and an EBT with no problem:)

Ah he so lovely and looks like he's having a ball:D! The tissue paper one also reminded me of my first pup years ago. I had left her for the first time with my then boyfriends lurcher, just for ten mins to see how she'd cope, well we came home and all seemed well and calm then we saw an almighty mess of toilet paper snow in the bedroom, bathroom and frontroom:eek:, literally not a scrap in the long hall from the front door where all the other rooms led off! I blamed the crafty lurcher for leading her astray:D:D:D:rolleyes:...btw have you any pics of your EBT? I have a real soft spot for them:)

English Bull Terrier (but I don't remember if it's Liam or Floyd).

Thank you, I would never have guessed that:rolleyes:
Of course, if I had the sense to look @niamh123 ' s picture , I should have been able to notice that:rolleyes::oops::oops:

Thank you.
I have written this on a piece of paper and stuck it carefully on a cupboard beside me. Whether I will ever remember where I have stuck it will be another matter ! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back