The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Puppy Pictures

suvi

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
After three days of trying I have finally managed to get some OKish pictures of the pups (w00t) Please excuse the awful apparation that is me, I should have at least brushed my hair :b

First of all, proud mum having a well earned rest!

xgn0jo.jpg

Girl 1:

2r7ujk7.jpg

6eqiiw.jpg

Boy 1:

rv9gti.jpg

10f44sl.jpg

Girl 2:

5np2xd.jpg

2igydg6.jpg

Girl 3:

2610x9s.jpg

oabsrm.jpg

Boy 2:

f9f993.jpg

I have had to put the rest in another post....

congratulations on what looks like a super little group :huggles: they are sooooo cute

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Beautiful looking pups :thumbsup: Girl 2, the little one, is still my fave!! :huggles:

The time has passed so quickly (w00t) I can't believe they've grown that big already :eek: they are absolutley gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

Suvi is sooo pretty :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all nice, but girl 4 :wub: :wub: :wub: :)

*Lesley* said:
The time has passed so quickly (w00t)   I can't believe they've grown that big already :eek:   they are absolutley gorgeous :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
Suvi is sooo pretty :wub:   :wub:

I can't believe the time has gone so quickly either. They are such fun at the moment especially when they are all running riot in the sitting room (w00t)

I expect the next couple of weeks will be very hard work but I am loving every second of it.

Judi

WOW!! They really have come on, what beautiful pups :wub: :wub: :wub:

Please post girl 4 to me, she is my favourite :wub: :wub:

Lovely pups all of them :luck:

Boy 1's front on shot .... aaawwww :wub:

Girl 3 for me today but they are all very nice

What a gorgeous litter, girl two has such a pretty face
sign0100.gif

Judi, they are all so gorgeous - I think I like girls 1 and 5 best at the moment.

Val

They are all soooooooo beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: And all so beautifully marked too. I wouldn't know which one to chose as they are all equally gorgeous :unsure:

Lovely pups! Girl 3 takes my eye, followed by Girl 2

Judi, think they've really grown since monday! Girl 4 for me today. I dont think youve been on the lemon - perhaps something a little stronger :) I also think the cat has great profile movement :p c u soon K :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back