The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Pups

wilfsmum

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thought you might like to see a picture of my Puppies born last night.

6 in total 3 bitches 3 dogs. Hope it works, I haven't tried this before!

pippups.jpg

What a lovely family pic!! :wub: :wub: Many congrats to you and the new mum. :cheers: :thumbsup:

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR NEW ADDITIONS :cheers:

They are absolutely beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: you must be over the moon :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Brilliant!!! :cheers: :D :cheers: Pip looks so content, they are adorable :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww, how gorgeous ....... brand new puppies :wub: :wub:

Mum looks really content :)

:luck: with them all,

Jane

oh wow they are beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Lovely babies - Helen did show me a photo on her phone this afternoon, but I can see just how cute they are now! :huggles:

:wub: Harry babies :wub: they look very content with mum. :thumbsup: What is Pips breeding?

Last edited by a moderator:
anniewhippet said:
:wub: Harry babies  :wub: they look very content with mum. :thumbsup: What is Pips breeding?

Lowglen Winter Holly of Ponchydown (Arinia HOt Toddy x Nevedith Yippy Yizzy of Lowglen )

congratulations, love the 'wee dark brindle' latched on in the middle :wub:

:wub: Harry babies :wub: Congratulations on your new family, mum and babies look gorgeous :huggles:

Awww,congratulations :cheers: They look lovely :wub:

Many congrats on a lovely litter, look forward to more piccies :thumbsup:

Gorgeous babies :wub:

Look forward to seeing more photos of them :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back