The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Pups

debbie

debbie
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well 1.30 a.m in the morning and we have just returned from the vets, our greyhound has delivered 8 pups via C.Section. sadly 1pup died a little brindle dog. we are left with 1 blue bitch and 2 black, 1 brindle dog and 3 black dogs. mother and pups are doing well.

well done to you and mummy greyhound i hopethe pups will be fit and strong and do there dads proud

wendy

great news Deb, shame about the one you lost are they bigger than Eddy

well done debs your stud dog has done well, hope the mam and pups are all well.

be in touch soon xx :cheers:

hi, linda we have just weighed the pups. the smallest which is mine weighed in at 14 1/2 ozs which was the only one under a pound. the largest was 1 lb 2 ozs the blue bitch. there are two bitch,s for sale anybody interested please get in touch with either myself (debbie) or ricky,

debbie

Have you not taken any pics of pups yet debs, and how was the sofa lol :lol:

:D

hi linda again we have just weighed eddie and he is 12 lb 13 ozs, bart is 17 lb 6ozs,

Once over you could not get the digital camera out of her hand, do we need to ask Kenny to go take some instead lol

debs if yer want me over to take pix of the little ones and mam give me a call a will come over and take them and put them on for you&rick no problem. i only charge £50 a session dont tell anyone al let you off for training me pups ha ha :clown:

you got a pc in your caravan :p you must have cos i dont beleive your at home ken :D :D :D :cheers:

good these laptops gaz ;)

Hi Deb hope the pups are coming on ok, Tillie weighs 10-1/2lb got a nice photo of Jack he,s the biggest 15lb. I,ll try and put it on if it works.

:D

all pups have now got new homes to go to. they are thrieving and doubled in size in less than a week. photos will follow when i work it out

due to some-one pully out there is one dog pup left for sale. he is black with white chest and the price is £150.00 please see myself or debbie for details, thanx

ricky

:)

1 bitch pup left for sale, these pups are going to be heavy wieghts, see me or debbie for details, this pup is for sale as some-one back out, they are now 3 weeks of age and are all over 3lb the largest being 4lb

ricky

PICS OF PUPS

kkkk.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back