The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New To K9

ecksey

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi, thanks to rae, i am now totally besotted with k9, i started looking at it and sussing it out, putting a few replies on, and now i feel brave enough to say hi to all, love all the topics and love the photos, especially puppies :wub: :wub:

I lost my beloved girlie bracken, with kidney failure a few weeks ago, i will always miss her, she was loved by all who new her. i have now rescued a beautiful fawn greyhound x boy he is 8 months old called echo, aunty rae says he is the brad pitt of the greyhound world. anyway on to the reason i am writing this, i am looking to rescue another one, a young ( under 6 months) little girl, not black, either whippet/greyhound x or something similar, preferably smooth coat, i am in the south west. does anybody know of any thing? i have dredged through lots of internet sites, all to no avail, and tried all rescue centres. thank you. :) l

Welcome to K9 ecksey, and good luck in your search for a friend for Echo :luck: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello :huggles: and welcome to K9 :lol: :b

I'm sure we'll find a little girlie to keep Echo amused - you can have Leia in the mean time :- "

Rae said:
Hello  :huggles:   and welcome to K9  :lol:   :b
I'm sure we'll find a little girlie to keep Echo amused - you can have Leia in the mean time  :- "

thank you rae, you know you dont mean it!!!!

Welcome to k9 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i,m also from the South West.Hope you find what you want :luck: :luck:

hello and welcome to k9 ,good :luck: :luck: in your search :thumbsup:

I think she's looking for something a bit younger and bigger - Echo is a great big fool of a dog (dont tell her I said so tho Dawn will you :- " ) not sure how a little 7 yr old whippet would cope with him (w00t)

Hi :D .......We'll be seeing you next month with all our Whippets .......I'll show you my Blacks and you'll want one :lol: ........Aunty Rae has told me about Echo and he sounds lovely :* ........ :luck: :luck: in your search ..........Try emailing Lurch and his tribe through K9 (Rae knows him) ......Martin may well be able to help you :thumbsup: Hannah :D

welcome and good luck with Echo (lovely name) and your search for a cute :wub: friend for him

Jessr123 said:
welcome.  Hope you find a friend soon.

Hi there,

I was in a similar position last October and thanks to K9 I now have Seb.

It took a few weeks to find him but was worth the wait.

I too will introduce myself properly when I can work out how to post my b****y pictures.

Linda

Hiya and welcome, I'm sure you'll soon find your new adoptee, they're always popping up on here :luck:

took me about 18 months to post pics :- "

Welcome to k9 - good luck in finding the perfect friend for Echo :thumbsup:

Welcome to K9 :huggles: so sorry about Bracken :(

Good luck in your search for a friend for Echo :luck: :luck:

Hi welcome to k9.Its a great site,I am fairly new and everyone has made me so welcome. :thumbsup:

Welcome to K9 :cheers: Im sure it wont be long before Echo has a new whippet friend.. :thumbsup: :huggles:

hi :) thank you to all, i will keep you all in touch with my search :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back