The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Website

PINKY P

Grand master ... dog lover WOOF
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
this is lucy-lemons website and some have registered who are posters on k9 it has not got many members well 14 so it would be nice for more people to register

so here is the site

http://k9-chatterbox-forums.editboard.com/index.forum

please join it is a dog web site i know these have registered:

so it would be nice if there was more people to join and start new topics and just to let you know i am a moderator

please let us know when you join so peole can see

Last edited by a moderator:
if you are trying to register but can't find it just like i did it is right at the very top

PINKY P said:
if you are trying to register but can't find it just like i did it is right at the very top
So you want us working lurcher owners to visit a website that thinks it is wrong to use a lurcher for what it is bred for. What a load of crap. Should we just wakl them round the park and feed them titbits till they are fat and unhealthy. Get a grip girl and go save the hedgehogs or something.

BUT NOT WORKING LURCHERS-i don't agree with working such wonderful dogs.
Do you think she realises what they were bred for, and that she probably wouldn't have hers if they hadn't been bred to work.

Don't agree with working a working dog?? :eek: :blink:

So you want us working lurcher owners to visit a website that thinks it is wrong to use a lurcher for what it is bred for. What a load of crap. Should we just wakl them round the park and feed them titbits till they are fat and unhealthy. Get a grip girl and go save the hedgehogs or something.

:rant: Well for your infomation it is not just for lurcher owners but all sight hound owners, this topic is in all the dog subject if YOU LOOK and IT IS NOT MY SITE!!!!!! it is lucy-lemon's as i said so in the 1st post :angry: I don't think it is mean, it is just the owner who does and it is her opinion. So before you start at me about hedgehogs GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT :rant: !

cheek. :angry:

Yes, but you were encouraging us to join the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just so you are all aware pinky and lucy are both quite young and havent been around much of the working lurchers type of thing, so maybe we could do some education posts about origins etc so these youngsters at least have a balanced view of the ways of the land , sadly the young arent taught the ways and laws of the land as they used too so may be it its our chance to educate and nurture rather then whitehall giving the kids their spout!! :- "

PINKY P said:
this is lucy-lemons website and some have registered who are posters on k9 it has not got many members well 14 so it would be nice for more people to registerso here is the site

so it would be nice if there was more people to join and start new topics and just to let you know i am a moderator 

Facts. You said you are a moderator, so you have some input and link to the site owner and her views. You asked members to look, join and discuss. I am only doing 2 of the 3, as i wont join some bunny hugging forum, who calls working dog people nasty. If you dont want flack, dont encorage us to consort with bunny huggers. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

wunwin said:
PINKY P said:
this is lucy-lemons website and some have registered who are posters on k9 it has not got many members well 14 so it would be nice for more people to registerso here is the site

Facts. You said you are a moderator, so you have some input and link to the site owner and her views. You asked members to look, join and discuss. I am only doing 2 of the 3, as i wont join some bunny hugging forum, who calls working dog people nasty. If you dont want flack, dont encorage us to consort with bunny huggers. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

BUNNY HUGGERS :lol:

Could I just remind people that Lucy-lemon and Pinky-P are TWELVE years old -

Be nice, guys :thumbsup:

well for your infomation I have asked her several times to consider putting working lurcher and racing greyhound sections and I may be moderator but I can't actually put in new sections without her saying it is ok.

so shut up will you :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

PINKY P said:

well for your infomation I have asked her several times to consider putting working lurcher and racing greyhound sections and I may be moderator but I can't actually put in new sections without her saying it is ok.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr am i missing something here ??????????? Its mid week, its mid morning and a 12 year old, who has made a staggering 2,099 posts in 5 months is causing an argument? Why the bloody hell isnt she at school??? :rant: :rant: :rant:

peony said:
PINKY P said:

my thoughts entirely wheres her parents, shame on you

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr am i missing something here ??????????? Its mid week, its mid morning and a 12 year old, who has made a staggering 2,099 posts in 5 months is causing an argument? Why the bloody hell isnt she at school??? :rant: :rant: :rant:

boom said:
Zephyr said:
Could I just remind people that Lucy-lemon and Pinky-P are TWELVE years old -
Be nice, guys :thumbsup:

12 ???? :eek:

surely then a website entitled "canine for kids only" would be a better idea instead of kids trying to moderate an "adult majority website", then maybe they could discuss homeworks and schooling ETC ETC :oops:

had this one before..........................WAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY "K9 TYPE WEBSITES" change the idea time !

j :wacko: hn

PINKY P said:

Could you please explain why you are not at school at the moment? Are you really 12, (SENTANCE REMOVED). In this modern society, we have to be so carefull, incase 1 comment, taken in the wrong context, is turned around. Its just that, as a 12 year old, you should not be posting at this time, so something here is a bit suss. Clarify please.

wunwin said:
PINKY P said:

Could you please explain why you are not at school at the moment? Are you really 12, or (SENTANCE REMOVED). In this modern society, we have to be so carefull, incase 1 comment, taken in the wrong context, is turned around. Its just that, as a 12 year old, you should not be posting at this time, so something here is a bit suss. Clarify please.

Wunwin- She really is 12 I have met her. Maybe she is using a computer at school. If you go back and look at the silly forum, you'll see I have tried to explain to them what lurchers are for.

PinkyP- instead of getting so cross think about what we are saying- you have asked people in a section of this forum which mainly has people with WORKING DOGS to join a forum which is anti working dogs :oops: , not really surprising people object is it? I know you are only being nice trying to get people to join your friend's forum :thumbsup: but maybe there just isn't room for another forum and that's why people aren't joining, what's wrong with this forum? It seems to have managed they balance between working dog people and anti people quite well.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back