The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Newbie - hello

LucyLoo

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi!
Just to introduce myself... I'm a new dog owner having recently rehomed a Chihuahua and a jug that needed a home together. I didn't set out to get two but they fitted our bill of being good with children and not needing 15 mile a day levels of exercise! I'm nearly a week in and had a shaky start with a horrible feeling of 'what on earth have I done?'. They are such easy, sweet natured dogs though I'm hoping that feeling will soon pass!

Look forward to chatting!

Hi .. sorry to ask but what is a jug apart from something to put milk in?

Hello and welcome! Look forward to hearing about how you're getting on. :)

Welcome! Hopefully you have a great journey ahead of you with your new family members :)

I love Jugs:) Welcome - I don't think there will be many of us who haven't had a few 'What have I done?' moments!

My friend has a Jug. She is lovely but so very lively. Like a little jumping jack. She is just over two now and my friend really struggled when she was off lead as her recall was absolutely nil. This summer it finally clicked. She is still extremely lively and never seems to tire but she is now so easy with her recall.

She loves coming for coffee in the pub in the mornings where she will sit quietly once she has had a biscuits as do all our dogs.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back