The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cartman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I like this one. Any luck be here soon.

OTHER_SHOTS_025.jpg

Looks lovely, is it from the west ?

Or is it a :ph34r: :ph34r:

What's it breeding ? :wacko:

Not from the West. But the dad's Litter brother is there. It is all our breeding. But problem is there are 3 to pick from. Today this is my pick. Tommorow????

This ones a good start, do we get to see the others.

I know I'm gorgeous but I wasn't planning on a trip to SA. :- "

Toni

How about this? The first one for reference can be called Micky. This one is Twenty.

OTHER_SHOTS_020.jpg

Ridgesetter said:
I know I'm gorgeous but I wasn't planning on a trip to SA.  :- "
Toni

Hhahahaha, Comments did start at "good", then "very nice" & THEN. "gorgeous". :cheers:

If anyone was wondering, the chest behind each pup is that of Toni Ridgesetter. :)) Also thank you for you work with the pups & photos.

Now to put brains into gear.........The litter will not be a Skyeway.... (w00t) (Nor Ridgesetter) o:)

dessie said:
I like Micky and Twenty.

Thanks for that. It is close between the 2 as I see it. BUT, for different reasons. One is all there (for age), the other has the smooth lines & curves.

Twenty does have the extra length........... :))

Micky has the name because if you cut a bit off the bottom left hand side of the brindle patch, it looks like Micky Mouse. :lol:

I should be able to chalk that bit out. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cartman said:
dessie said:
I like Micky and Twenty.

Thanks for that. It is close between the 2 as I see it. BUT, for different reasons. One is all there (for age), the other has the smooth lines & curves.

Twenty does have the extra length........... :))

Micky has the name because if you cut a bit off the bottom left hand side of the brindle patch, it looks like Micky Mouse. :lol:

I should be able to chalk that bit out. :oops:

LOL! Had to go back and have a look!!! You're right!!!! LOL!! :p And, no, it shouldn't be a problem chalking it out! :- " :b (w00t) :lol:

There's lots to like about both, I would agree Twenty looks slightly longer at this stage (how old are they??) and I, personally, would probably go for that. But it's what takes your eye when they are running around.

I had this dilemma when I chose Jeremy. The litter was, unfortunately, too far away to keep going to see them but I had regular photos. All the way along I was going for another pup from the photos until the day I picked him up. Jeremy just kept catching my eye and, as much as I didn't want him (colour-wise), it had to be him as pick of litter. Luckily three others agreed with me ...................... we surely can't all be wrong!!!

Are these Paris's babies Jon? Or a Wyldchase litter? I like Mickey too.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are 7 weeks old. S. Jack Danials to S Sunset Stripper. Kennel name Chakrata. :cheers:

the more I look at them, the more I would go for Twenty!!

Without hesitation, its 20 for me please :) :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back