The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Newbies

Harvey&Bailey

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Good morning all,
Thank you for letting us join the forum. We are Harvey and Bailey, two Cockapoos from the same mother but different dads.
We live in Lincolnshire and are known as "our fur balls" :)
We will have quite a few questions to ask, so hopefully someone will give us some good pointers to help our delicate allergy test results.

upload_2023-5-9_9-48-33.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-05-09 at 09.45.34.jpg

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for the pics of Harvey and Bailey - we love photos!

Hi and welcome from me too! Very cute:), how old are your boys?

Hi and welcome. What a lovely brace of dogs you have.

20230430_062448.jpg
We adopted a cocker X poodle a few months ago ...she was a puppy farm dog so still very nervous but she has a fantastic personality I can see why people want this cross of dog ...your boys are lovely and look very different;)

View attachment 111981008 We adopted a cocker X poodle a few months ago ...she was a puppy farm dog so still very nervous but she has a fantastic personality I can see why people want this cross of dog ...your boys are lovely and look very different;)
Hi there
Thank you. I was actually reading your full post on her. Beautiful little one. She looks exactly like Bailey. They are such great company and fun

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back