The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

News Bitch Critique

chrismartin

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Roz Holland's bitch critique is now on the web site (www.newwhippet.com) the correct one this time1111 .Web master Jo has also set up a members list where you will be e-mailed results/critiques ect.

Have a look in the Guest Book section click member then follow on.

Enjoy reading

Chris

Roz Holland's bitch critique is now on the web site (www.newwhippet.com) the correct one this time1111 .Web master Jo has also set up a members list where you will be e-mailed results/critiques ect.Have a look in the Guest Book section click member then follow on.

Enjoy reading

Chris
Use this link - Chris has the addy wrong NEWS :oops:

I can't see a critique for one one of Rozs girls,

there's a dog there :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: oh dear......i wonder about myself sometimes :clown:

how come JB also has critique for 3rd place?!

Sometimes when it is a really strong and outstanding class it is done.

Thanks for the link Chris, I was delighted to read tinker Rowan's lovely critique.

Thanks for the link................another critique to add to the web page

Yvonne

;)

Sometimes when it is a really strong and outstanding class it is done.

Thanks for the link Chris, I was delighted to read tinker Rowan's lovely critique.

Only Crufts gives crits for 3 places , well done on Roz for getting away with it . never seen it before ..........................ever

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back