The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

nightmare dalmation cross lab

Not without a whole load more info! How old, how long you've had him/her, background, gender, neutered or not, complete breakdown of daily routine, amount of training/exercise/play, what and when you feed, other animals & people in the household...

And knowing what the problems are you'd like to fix & what you've tried already would help!

hi i have a dalmation cross lab any tips
She is 18 maths I have had her since she 10 weeks she has been spayed she gets plenty of exercise be sides walks I play in the garden 3 or 4 times a day no other pets

More info on training needed, lead training especially whilst pups are young it is very important if you want to keep your shoulders in their sockets

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back