The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf 2008

weathergirls

N.N.W.R.F. CHAIRPERSON
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We have this year been looking at the scratch classes and there is such a big gap from the 40lb to the no limit so 2008 will see another class added

from 41lb to 48lb making 3 scratch

upto 40lb upto 48lb and no limit

this will also apply to pups and yearlings and vets

anyone wanting to put trophies on for these classes it is much appreciated

I'd like to sponsor a trophy, give me a shout on Thursday Linda :thumbsup:

:)) Yeh me to I'll sponsor one of the trophies see you Thursday night :cheers:

we would like to put one on for the 40lb champs and would call it the "son of a bitch" trophy.just let me know.we can also donate other trophies for other opens if you want them. :thumbsup:

sounds like a good idea but is there many dogs over 48lb run on the straights? just curious as it wud b silly if there was only 1 or 2 and they wud keep getting solos other than that im all for it as nikki is ony 46lb. :thumbsup:

great idear

also it will make the supream run off more interesting

gary :cheers:

we think its a great idea,there are quite a few dogs over 48lb,and we might see some new faces too. :thumbsup:

sherry said:
sounds like a good idea but is there many dogs over 48lb run on the straights? just curious as it wud b silly if there was only 1 or 2 and they wud keep getting solos other than that im all for it as nikki is ony 46lb.  :thumbsup:
Think that after reading about all the breeding that's going on at the mo,there wont be a shortage of dog's for these weight's.Hopefully we can fill a few trap's ourselve's from over here in N. Ireland. ...Billy...

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back