The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Championships 2011

Trojan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
No Limit

Karens Lad

Purely Belter

St Nicholas Abbey

Shay 1st and class

Red Devil

Is this Love

Deneside Colin 1st

48lb

Springwell Rose

Ouija Board

Deneside Beau 1st

Pasha

Clear View

Hunkie 1st and class

Ebony Expo

40lb

Raggie Black 1st

Tex Mex

Bigland Lad

Little Big Man

Springwell Ruby

Like Ya Do

Hells Ann

Stay Out 1st and class

Just Peak

No Limit Veteran

RagtimeBlue

Deneside Belle 1st

48lb Veteran

As Ya Do 1st

40lb Veteran

Avit

Bagheera 1st

Hunters Glory

17lb Dogs

Weardale Lad

Crackelle

Run Once More

Zackarella 1st

19lb

Hook Line & Tinker

Running Bear

Charlie Pig

Twist N Pulse 1st

Riley Coyote

Xbecks

Notorious 1st and class

21lb

Red Rascal 1st

Tennesee

Ballypride

Zeus 1st and class

Bionic Boots

Jealous Again

23lb

Marble

Boybelle 1st and class

Two Bob

Plan B

Jedward 1st

Dramatize

Achilles

25lb

Spiderman 1st

Haggler

Hes the Pitts

Our Frank

Peak Plus 1st and class

Swift Boy

Up 4 North

Like a Fox

Mowgli 1st

X Factor

Chocolate Boots

Mad Jack

27lb

Yaxi

Classic Rock

No Joe

Eastender 1st

Short N Curly

29lb

Lucky Darling

Cobain 1st

Its My Boy

Shere Kahn

DJ Darling

Emrys 1st and class

31lb

Bolero

Maybe Necessary

Barking Mad 1st and class

No Mercy 1st

Baxter

Mister Bit 1st

Blue Darling

Sun Up

33lb

Tinkershell

Bobby Dazzler 1st

Lennys Legs

35lb

Missed the Rent

Jack Junior

Marlon

Toon Barmey 1st

Mr Sheene

LW Run Off

Peak Plus 25 w/d

Boybelle 23

Zeus 20 Winner

Notorious 18 w/d

Zackarella 17

HW Run Off

Toon Barmey 35

Bobby Dazzler 33 w/d

Barking Mad 31 w/d

Emrys 29 w/d

Eastender 26 Winner

Supreme Scratch

Shay w/d

Hunkie

Stay Out Winner

Supreme Veteran

Deneside Belle w/d

Bagheera

As Ya Do Winner

SUPREME DOG FINAL

Eastender 26

Zeus 20 WINNER

A brilliant days racing, some really close finishes, well done to all involved in making it a fab day, hope tomorrow is as good :thumbsup:

Congratulations to all the newly crowned NCh and to Supreme Nch Zeus :thumbsup: Some brill races in the scratch too well done everyone :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Big well done to fellow club mates Ken, Gina, Lou & Russ and Tony & Jacqui on getting titles with Boybelle & Bobby Dazzler :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Well done all the winners, sounds like some good racing :D a big well done to Luke & Jedward getting runner up, still a yearling (w00t)

Well done everyone, some great races. Congratulations to all the new champions and runners up.

WHAT A DAYS RACING SOME CRACKING FINISHES WELL DONE CH OF CH ZEUS BATTLE HARD ALL DAY WINNING SOME CLOSE RACES ALL WAY THROUGH TO SUP ALSO WELL DONE TO ROB & SALLY WITH SUP SCR WINNER STAY OUT RAN SUPER ALL DAY AND WELL DONE TO ALL THE OTHER CHAMPS AND ON PERSONALLY LEVEL WELL DONE TO LUKE WITH JEDWARD RAN SUPER MATE REALLY PLEASED FOR YOU KEEP GOOD WORK UP IS TIME WILL COME AND PLEASED WITH LITTLE RCH RBCH NCH ZACKARELLA RUNNING THEM CLOSE IN RUN OFF LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMMOROW SHOULD BE ANOTHER GREAT DAY :thumbsup:

Yup another grand day out said Grommit... good close racing and a canny atmos too!!! oh and not much rain! (on a side note nice to see Barca winning also!) oh sorry Pat :(

Congratz to all new Champs..well deserved. (w00t)

Great days racing welldone all the winners especially zeus takin ch,ch out of a hard class zackerella ran brill gettin better everytime I see him run eastender ran brill and also boybelle :thumbsup:

Big well done to all racers yesterday especially Rob & Sal with Supreme Nch Scratch Champion of Champions Stay Out, bug hugs Lily you ran out of your skin yesterday and well deserved :thumbsup:

To Lyndon & Bethany on little Zackerella yet anoyther title and a great race in the lightweight run off well done little man :thumbsup:

and to Bert & Jane Madgewick with Notorious getting his title and also on becoming the proudest Grandparents :luck:

Best of luck to all who are competing today :luck:

Will write my passage (w00t) later lol,but have got to say Big,Big Well Done Nichola and Zeus :thumbsup: We all knew he had it in him,just sorry I couldn't stay to see him take Supreme.Big Well Done also to Rob and Stay Out :thumbsup: bet your so proud :thumbsup: as i'm sure Lynn and Trevor will be too :thumbsup:

Will write my passage (w00t) later lol,but have got to say Big,Big Well Done Nichola and Zeus :thumbsup: We all knew he had it in him,just sorry I couldn't stay to see him take Supreme.Big Well Done also to Rob and Stay Out :thumbsup: bet your so proud :thumbsup: as i'm sure Lynn and Trevor will be too :thumbsup:
A bit off topic,but the proudest folk yesterday ,were Kim(Zain's gorgeous :wub: ) Chris (w00t) :lol: and Bert and Jane,big congratulations on becoming grandparents :thumbsup:

A bit off topic,but the proudest folk yesterday ,were Kim(Zain's gorgeous :wub: ) Chris (w00t) :lol: and Bert and Jane,big congratulations on becoming grandparents :thumbsup:
Congratulations Bert and Jane, its a good feeling being grandparents ;) Told you i would put money on Chris having a cuddle before the end of the day Karen, he wasnt even phased when we said it was nappy change time when he had him (w00t) you did miss Tony though in the club think Yvonne was a little worried when he stood up to go home with Zain still in his arms lol :teehee: :thumbsup:

Back to champs Good Luck :luck: everyone for today :)

WELL DONE TO ROB AND SAL WINNING SUP NCH SCR CH OF CH STAY OUT. WELL DONE LIL. :cheers: :thumbsup: eddy.

Congratulations Bert and Jane, its a good feeling being grandparents ;) Told you i would put money on Chris having a cuddle before the end of the day Karen, he wasnt even phased when we said it was nappy change time when he had him (w00t) you did miss Tony though in the club think Yvonne was a little worried when he stood up to go home with Zain still in his arms lol :teehee: :thumbsup:

Back to champs Good Luck :luck: everyone for today :)
Looks like Kim wont be struggling for baby sitters then :thumbsup: Try as hard as I might I just cant picture Chris changing nappies (w00t) Need some pics :lol: I'm sure Yvonne wasn't tooooo worried :sweating: after all what are second Grandma's for :thumbsup:

21lb Veterans ht1

Branco

Lexi

Mochara 1st & NVCh

Silver Spark

More or Less

21lb Veterans ht2 (re-run)

Keep in Touch

Little Flyer

Vanilla Sky

Doriva 1st (w/d from final)

28lb Veterans

Steele's Gift

Mercedes Gem

Showman 1st

Boomerang

35lb Veterans

Super Blade

Maid u Luck 1st

Viv's Perfection

I'll be Back

17lb Bitches ht1

Tululah

Dixieland 1st

Hannah Montana

17lb Bitches ht2

Life on Mars

Sapphire Flash

Lady Imogen 1st & NCh

19lb Bitches ht1

Evolution

Fly Baby 1st

Silver Sands

19lb Bitches ht2

Prada 1st & NCh

Vodka Blue

Beside the Point

21lb Bitches ht1

Egypt

Ad Lib

Southern Touch 1st

21lb Bitches ht2

Candymill

Skoshi Tiger 1st & NCh

Red Spot

Ride a White Swan

23lb Bitches ht1

Our Bea 1st & NCh

Just Trouble

R&R

Rogi Bear

23lb Bitches ht2

Sheer Pleasure

She's a Flyer

Dark Gem

Marillamite 1st

23lb Bitches ht3

Twisted Sister 1st

Tea Biscuit

My Pretty Fast

Tinker's Fantasy

25lb ht1

Darlo Delight 1st

Ups a Daisy

Midnight Belle

Wor Stag

25lb ht2

Trinity

As ya Like

Insane Jane 1st & NCh

Millie the Moocha

27lb ht1

Push the Button 1st

Spindle Shanks

Twinklebelle

Black Diamond

Mine's a Double

27lb ht2

Secret Spot 1st & NCh

Indica

Snow White

Tinkersmill

29lb ht1

Lady Matilda

Wor Syl 1st & NCh

Red Moon Rising

Belle Cruz

29lb ht2

Loshy's Scratchy

Whisky Fudge

What's the Story 1st

31lb

Anagram 1st

Soul to Soul

Burnt Sugar

Cookie

Sparklin Whizz

33lb

Secret's Wish

Cracked Charm 1st

Megapixel

35lb

It's your Wish

What's your Rush 1st

Floless

Last edited by a moderator:
crackedcharm004.jpg

Well done Julie & Chris with your cracking 33lb bitch Cracked Charm :thumbsup:

Well done Chris and Julie, Nch Cracked Charm!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I hope someone else can fill in the Run-off's and overall Supreme :thumbsup:

WOW...A big weldone to Julie and chris :thumbsup: with Cracked Charm :wub:

Elaine & John xx lovely photo

crackedcharm004.jpg

Well done Julie & Chris with your cracking 33lb bitch Cracked Charm :thumbsup:
Great pic Geoff :thumbsup: Big,big,big well done Julie and Chris,with Nch Cracked Charm Ooooooooo :D A certain mate of mine from lurchers,is gonna be over the moon :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back