MR SHEEN

SUPREME PUPPY

ZEUS..... :thumbsup:

19LB BITCHES

FLY BABY

23LB BITCHES

BRANCAMITE

HT2

BRANCO.................NOT SURE WHO WON CLASS,,OR BOTH WITHDREW ???

27LB BITCHES

PICK POCKET.........AND CLASS

HT2

SNOW WHITE

31LB BITCHES

HELLISH

35LB BITCHES

SUGAR RUSH

19LB DOGS

CHARLIE PIG

23LB DOGS

ACHILLIES

27LB DOGS

GEORDIE,S WORST NIGHTMARE..............AND CLASS

HT2

BOMMERANG

31LB DOGS

COBAIN

35LB DOGS

M2G

BITCH FINAL............SUPREME BITCH ..PICK POCKET.......2ND SUGAR RUSH..............(ALL OTHERS WITHDREW)

DOG FINAL.............SUPREME DOG ..GEORDIE,S WORST NIGHTMARE.....2ND ACHILLIES.............3RD/4RH/5TH,,not sure,,,,COBAIN / CHARLIE PIG / M2G ???

OVERALL SUPREME WON BY PICK POCKET

Last edited by a moderator:
forgot pedigree results,,,,which i dont have marked :b

R....BOBBY

B......SNIPER

W...........BONNEY

????????????????

well done neil and lassie ( pick pocket ) keep up the good work.

well done all other winners & loosers.

welldone bro with geordies worst nightmare, ,,,,,,he,s done you proud all weekend, keep it up for august

welldone bro with geordies worst nightmare, ,,,,,,he,s done you proud all weekend, keep it up for august

Big Well Done to my mate Kate,with Roger :thumbsup: and to Neil,and Bob :thumbsup: another :thumbsup: for David and Roddy.

Kates gonna kill me for this :lol: How many times I got the pic on now Kate? :-

Big Well Done to my mate Kate,with Roger :thumbsup: and to Neil,and Bob :thumbsup: another :thumbsup: for David and Roddy.

Kates gonna kill me for this :lol: How many times I got the pic on now Kate? :-

how do u know about august,,,have u spoken to aruther ???? bend race gettin put on when greyhounds are on,,,wanting a few bend whippets there on the night offering good prize £££££,,,and of course betting

if ur at racing 2mmorow book ur dogs in with aruther,,,,,might be profitable ,,,,me and sean are booked in,,,we love the color green when offered :D

having said that ,, cos its been a year since last private race round bends we wont have a clue who,ll win,,, :wacko: but it will be good fun if anything else :p

got winners photos for yesterday,,,,i will put them on 2night, after 2days racing :thumbsup:

Well done all the winners, well done to Neil & Lassie, isn't it a fab trophy?? didn't want to send it back :(

Sooooo excited for next weekend now :cheers:

I THINK I MIGHT HAVE YEARLING AND PUP PHOTOS,,,,WRONG ,,,,I CAN ALWAYS CHANGE IT LATER IF IAM

SOME PIC,S OF THE WINNERS

PIC23.jpg

PIC35.jpg

PIC31.jpg

Great pic's bob :thumbsup: but whos that crazy looking woman holding ure dog :D

well done sarah and bob, great achievement with zac ..G.W.N so far this week, well done neil with pick pocket, a big well done dave with roddy and all the other winners :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back