The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Kris/kia-ora G/j Fordingbridge

weathergirls

N.N.W.R.F. CHAIRPERSON
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
kris_12.jpg

GOOD EVERYONE SAFE AND INJURY FREE WEEKEND :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Chances are better weather on the way

Doreen
bringing it down with me Doreen :thumbsup:
Good on you Linda, the groundsman has been rolling the camping parts so that the ruts left from last week are flattened out ready for July.

he is an absolute gem.

Doreen
glad to hear that can't be doing with ruts with a broken toe still hobbling about in my flip flops can't get any shoes on yet :wacko:

I know some of the trophies were missing from this event last year those who received one please remember to return it and those of you who didn't return them last year PLEASE GET THEM BACK

Going over to the track Sunday morning to mark out camping spaces. Weather forecast not looking too bad ( although it seems to change daily ).

Looking forward to the racing and especially the karaoke on Saturday evening. Irene has kindly offered to do the bingo and quiz games on Sunday evening.

Sharon from the Scruples Whippet Rescue will be joining us on Wednesday for the charity open in aid of Scruples so hopefully we will have a good turn out.

Looking forward to seeing our regular campers and hope that those of you for whom it will be your first time with us enjoy your stay.

I know some of the men are looking forward to the fishing, so there should be something for everyone.

best wishes

Doreen

Last edited by a moderator:
Camping spaces all marked out, so caravaners can just turn up , park up, then relax.

The sunshine was lovely, a couple of quick showers, then the sun was out again.

For those of you who are travelling down have a safe journey. If you have any problems please telephone either Bert or me on our mobile numbers ( on adverts ).

regards

Doreen

doreen is it alright to collect caravan out of storage about 10am tues

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back