The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Members Meeting At Highgate

Tony Taylor

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The events leading up to the members meeting at Highgate today are now public knowledge and as such I would think there is high probability of them being discussed on this site.

I would like any discussion of this topic to be entirely constructive and to stick to the known facts.

If you have nothing positive to say please don't post. If you are not absolutley certain about the accurracy of your content please don't post.

It is my intention to be very heavy handed in the moderation of this topic and any adverse posts will incurr warning levels and removal of posting priveledges.

I'm sure most people will treat this sympatheticaly and with commonsense and I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Tony Taylor said:
The events leading up to the members meeting at Highgate today are now public knowledge and as such I would think there is high probability of them being discussed on this site.
I would like any discussion of this topic to be entirely constructive and to stick to the known facts.

If you have nothing positive to say please don't post. If you are not absolutley certain about the accurracy of your content please don't post.

It is my intention to be very heavy handed in the moderation of this topic and any adverse posts will incurr warning levels and removal of posting priveledges.

I'm sure most people will treat this sympatheticaly and with commonsense and I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

ok so you deleted my post because i said rumour

fact money has gone missing from fed account police should have been called it is fraud and theft they should be banned for life does not matter what reason it was done for it is still theft if you delete this you should have deleted all the nameing calling that was done against tony/yvonne are you only allowed to say things against these two people

gary :rant: :rant: :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
cinnamon said:
ok so you deleted my post because i said rumour fact money has gone missing from fed account police should have been called it is fraud and theft they should be banned for life does not matter what reason it was done for it is still theft if you delete this you should have deleted all the nameing calling that was done against tony/yvonne are you only allowed to say things against these two people

gary :rant:   :rant:   :rant:

i agree totally !!!!

cinnamon said:
ok so you deleted my post because i said rumour fact money has gone missing from fed account police should have been called it is fraud and theft they should be banned for life does not matter what reason it was done for it is still theft if you delete this you should have deleted all the nameing calling that was done against tony/yvonne are you only allowed to say things against these two people

totally agree

The fraud unit are fully aware of the situation

i will let our chairman explain to k9 members whats been happening

come on then what was their reasons ???

as i wasnt at highgate today

As I was unable to attend the emergency meeting Tony,I am unable to comment on the known facts,only hearsay.Therefore would somebody who attended the meeting please put the full facts on here,for those of us that were unable to go.It IS obvious that the events leading up to todays meeting will be discussed on here and people will have an opinion as I do.However I will refrain from voicing my opinion as a NNWRF member until I know the facts of todays meeting. :( Karen

cinnamon said:

this is a very sensitive subject and FACTS should only be commented/reported on and unfortunately if the thread turns into a slanging match then posts with be deleted, people will have warning levels upped and possibley moderation preview for all posts.

This topic is not about how XYZ were treated on on the race circuit or k9 (if you want to start youre own topic about that then thats entirely up to you.

please keeps the posts factual AND keep on topic.

half the money is now back with the fed the other half promised this week. a meeting will take place once monies are returned in full the committee will listen to members voices at the meeting, thats all i will say on the matter in k9 and as for bringing past committee members into this all i can say is 2 wrongs dint make a right, please lets not turn this into something more it is being dealt with in the correct and severe way it deserves,

cinnamon said:

Whether what has occurred is theft is a matter of opinion. If the money is repaid then the situation is an entirely internal afair to be dealt with by the committee of the NNWRF and there would be no case to answer in court.

Allegations of fraud are being made on hearsay evidence. Without a witness there will be no case and again it will be an internal afair for the NNWRF committee.

AFAIK the NNWRF is not a democratic organisation and has no constitution giving members any rights to how it is run with such decisions being entirely at the discretion of the working committee.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion on how this should be dealt with but one apparently coloured by bitterness over how friends were treated in a separate and rather different circumstances isn't one I'd personaly give much credit to.

Any attempts to connect this situation with prevoius ones will lead to warnings and possible suspensions of posting priveledges no matter who is using a particular username.

mutley said:
half the money is now back with the fed the other half promised this week. a meeting will take place once monies are returned in full the committee will listen to members voices at the meeting,  thats all i will say on the matter in k9 and as for  bringing past committee members into this all i can say is 2 wrongs dint make a right, please lets not turn this into something more it is being  dealt with in the correct and severe way it deserves,

why go to a members meeting the commitee should ban the people involved whether money is payed back are not it is theft which ever way you look at it

gary

rodders said:
As I was unable to attend the emergency meeting Tony,I am unable to comment on the known facts,only hearsay.Therefore would somebody who attended the meeting please put the full facts on here,for those of us that were unable to go.It IS obvious that the events leading up to todays meeting will be discussed on here and people will have an opinion as I do.However I will refrain from voicing my opinion as a NNWRF member until I know the facts of todays meeting. :( Karen

does anyone know the facts then ??

if so would you like to enlighten us please :- "

AFAIK Tony although this is hearsay when the meeting took place to reform the NNWRF it was stated(I was told)that it was formed as a democratic organisation.Unlike the OLD NWRF which was infact a commitee run organisation,are you saying then that my information is wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Also Tony one of the commitee members as stated that the fraud squad have already been informed,surely the fraud squad would not have been informed on 'hearsay evidence'

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back